Scott Vernon

I watched 'Pirates of the Caribbean', I think Ganz was in it.

SV

"Horvath" wrote in message
news
On 24 Oct 2004 11:41:32 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Good movie all the same. People like Loco, Joe or Horvath won't see

it.
Ignorance and dead weight find their own level.

I saw "Hellboy", it was about John Kerry.

Maxprop

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

I watched 'Pirates of the Caribbean', I think Ganz was in it.

That was Teletubbies, not PotC.

Max

Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

All those swinging voters should watch it, see the faces and hear the
stories of the men called the "Swift boat liars".
Listen to Kerry and his friends and hear why they turned against the
Govt and its Vietnam war.

It might surprise you to know that many, perhaps a majority, of the Bush
supporters were also opposed to the war for many of the same reasons as was
John Kerry.

What *most* people, conservatives or liberal, did not do was accuse American
troops of being war criminals. What *most* did not do was make statements
that supported the Viet Cong and Ho Chi Minh. What *most* did not do was
stage backstreet meetings with VC party heads in an apparent show of support
for their cause.

Kerry did all of those things. I have no problem with what Kerry did in
Vietnam. What he did after returning to the US was and is reprehensible.
His meetings with the VC in Europe should have landed him in prison for
treason.

Max

Horvath

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:26:47 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

I watched 'Pirates of the Caribbean', I think Ganz was in it.

Was he that gay Captain Jon?

I saw "Hellboy", it was about John Kerry.

SAIL LOCO

Even if I hated Kerry, I would not question his service,

Well your an idiot. Kerry should be questioned on why he left Viet Nam in 4
months and at the very least what is more troubling is why did he receive his
discharge 20 years after he completed his service. And oh if he has nothing to
hide why won't he release his military records? Kerry is a phony of the first
order.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
SAIL LOCO

What he did after returning to the US was and is reprehensible.
His meetings with the VC in Europe should have landed him in prison for
treason.

True, but it was all typical Kerry phony crap. His returning home and oposing
the war was just a prelude to running for Congress a year later. He went to
Nam with an agenda. He went to get a medal or two so he could use that to run
for office. He told people that he was going to be the next JFK. He had
fellow solders film him in Nam so he could use that footage in ads. His
slamming of his fellow solders was just a means of getting his foot in the door
to speak before Congress and get some face time in front of the public.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
thunder

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:46:01 +0000, Maxprop wrote:

What *most* people, conservatives or liberal, did not do was accuse
American troops of being war criminals.

Kerry accused America's Vietnam policies, free-fire zones, harassment and
interdiction fire, etc., as being criminal. He did not accuse soldiers of
being war criminals. Many cite his congressional testimony as evidence he
called soldiers war criminals, he did not. He did relay confessions told
to him at the Winter Soldier investigation. The following link is to that
testimony. I have read it several times, and can find no where that he
accuses American soldiers of war crimes.

http://www.cwes01.com/13790/23910/ktpp179-210.pdf
Jonathan Ganz

Falwell thinks there commies or something.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ink.net...