Scott Vernon

Was there any sailing in the movie?

Jonathan Ganz

Bwahahahaah... you're an idiot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Every thing that is relevent is in the public domain.

Bwahahahahahaha. Jon, you are so gullible.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

This is what Bush has been doing since day one. He started with Ann
Richards,
moved on to McCain and Max Cleland, now it's on to Kerry.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Once again, Bush has let his attack dogs out. Karl Rove was a protege of

Lee
At****er, who finally renounced his dirty tricks. Why won't Bush come

clean
about his National Guard service?

Give it up, Loco. He can't defend his man, so he attacks Bush. Oddly
enough this whole election is about that: either one is for Bush or
against
him. No one seems to give a **** about John Kerry.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

He can't because there's nothing to attack. His attack dogs do it for him.
--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Bush, the president of the United States, has NOT questioned Kerry's

record. If
there was something truly dishonorable there Bush would have used it.

That's where you are the idiot, Bubbles. Bush won't attack Kerry's
military
record because he is the Commander in Chief, and it does not portend well
for the highest ranking officer in the US military to upend servicemen for
discrepancies in their service records. Have you even once heard Bush
berate an individual soldier for anything? I've heard nothing but praise
from him for the troops, past and present.

That is perhaps one of the greatest reasons why Bush would be a far
superior
CiC compared with Kerry, who has been uniformly disrespectful of other
servicemen, virtually from the time he set foot back in the US after his
"tour of duty" in Vietnam.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Hmmmm.... stoopid. Thanks for clarifying.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

And, you're a great speller!

Hmmm. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Max

Horvath

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:23:27 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Once again, Bush has let his attack dogs out. Karl Rove was a protege of Lee
At****er, who finally renounced his dirty tricks. Why won't Bush come clean
about his National Guard service?

Why doesn't Kerry come clean about his records?

Vito

"Maxprop" wrote

Give it up, Loco. He can't defend his man, so he attacks Bush. Oddly
enough this whole election is about that: either one is for Bush or

against
him. No one seems to give a **** about John Kerry.

Gee Max, glad you finally woke up! I don't know a soul who actually LIKES
Kerry but enough of us are sick enough of Bush to elect Kerry despite that.
That's why attacking Kerry never gets Bush any votes.

I wish the Democrats had put up almost anybody except Kerry but that's
immaterial. If we care for America, we gotta get rid of Bush before he
destroys her!

Jonathan Ganz

Why doesn't Bush tell us why he didn't show up for his physical?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message

bs deleted

Joe

Horvath wrote in message

Why doesn't Kerry come clean about his records?

He has something to hide.

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
Horvath wrote in message

Why doesn't Bush come clean about his records?

He has something to hide.

Joe

Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com