SAIL LOCO

Bush, the president of the United States, has NOT questioned Kerry's record.
If
there was something truly dishonorable there Bush would have used it.

It's my opinion that Bush is just trying to play the part of a gentelman. Once
again if Kerry has nothing to hide why won't he sign the form 180 to release
his military records.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
DSK

SAIL LOCO wrote:
Since Kerry voted to go also based on the same info I guess he lied too.

I don't understand this whole line of circular reasoning... Bush &
Cheney lied to Congress. Kerry (and a lot of other people) fell for the
lies, not having full access to better intel themselves and giving the
benefit of the doubt to President Bush (which is as it should be).

Now you blame Kerry for believing Bush's lies... On the same reasoning,
I guess it's Kerry's fault about all those no-bid contracts were awarded
to Halliburton?

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

Once again, Bush has let his attack dogs out. Karl Rove was a protege of Lee
At****er, who finally renounced his dirty tricks. Why won't Bush come clean
about his National Guard service?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Bush, the president of the United States, has NOT questioned Kerry's
record.
If
there was something truly dishonorable there Bush would have used it.

It's my opinion that Bush is just trying to play the part of a gentelman.
Once
again if Kerry has nothing to hide why won't he sign the form 180 to
release
his military records.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

You don't claim to be a retard either...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
/And, you're a great speller!

I don't claim to be.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

Thanks!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Actually, you're the one who looks stupid..

LOL............. Briliant.

I wouldn't go that far. But Ganz will soon realize that you're actually a
retard.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Kerry didn't lie. Bush lied. Kerry believed him or at least gave him the
benefit of the doubt.
Are you really that stupid?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
The president of the USA starts a war based on weapons that don't
exist and
these morons don't even SUSPECT that they might have been lied to?

Since Kerry voted to go also based on the same info I guess he lied too.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

SAIL LOCO

I don't understand this whole line of circular reasoning... Bush &
Cheney lied to Congress. Kerry (and a lot of other people) fell for the
lies, not having full access to better intel themselves and giving the
benefit of the doubt to President Bush (which is as it should be).

Doug, Kerry has stated that he had full access and read the intell reports.
Nobody "told" him anything. Everyone involved has since stated that the intell
was bad and that they had intell from more than one country that all stated the
same thing. So to keep saying that Bush lied is simply unfair and untrue.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
SAIL LOCO

Kerry didn't lie. Bush lied. Kerry believed him or at least gave him the
benefit of the doubt.

Kerry read the same intell. He said so. Bush didn't tell anyone in Congress
otr the Senate anything. They all have a top secret clearance.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Jonathan Ganz

Exactly. Bush didn't tell anyone in Congress. He LIED. Kerry believed him,
which was stupid.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Kerry didn't lie. Bush lied. Kerry believed him or at least gave him
the
benefit of the doubt.

Kerry read the same intell. He said so. Bush didn't tell anyone in
Congress
otr the Senate anything. They all have a top secret clearance.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Bobsprit

Since Kerry voted to go also based on the same info I guess he lied too.

The same info AS GIVEN by Bush, yes. We all thought it was a good idea until we
learned that Bush lied.

RB