Jonathan Ganz

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:26:47 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

I watched 'Pirates of the Caribbean', I think Ganz was in it.

Was I that gay then?

Jonathan Ganz

Questioned? It's public record? Where was Bush? No one knows.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Even if I hated Kerry, I would not question his service,

Well your an idiot. Kerry should be questioned on why he left Viet Nam in
4
months and at the very least what is more troubling is why did he receive
his
discharge 20 years after he completed his service. And oh if he has
nothing to
hide why won't he release his military records? Kerry is a phony of the
first
order.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

SAIL LOCO

Questioned? It's public record?

What's public record?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
SAIL LOCO

Kerry accused America's Vietnam policies, free-fire zones, harassment and
interdiction fire, etc., as being criminal.

That showed how phoney or stupid Kerry was. There's nothing wrong with firing
in a free fire zone. Harassment and interdicition fire is just that. Lobbing
shells on supply trails during the night to harass the enemy who's bringing in
supplies. Oh and you forgot to mention Kerry thought the use of 50 cal.
machine guns was bad. What the hell is wrong with using a weapon your given to
shoot the enemy? Kerry was making stuff up and he made himself look stupid.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Maxprop

"thunder" wrote in message

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:46:01 +0000, Maxprop wrote:

What *most* people, conservatives or liberal, did not do was accuse
American troops of being war criminals.

Kerry accused America's Vietnam policies, free-fire zones, harassment and
interdiction fire, etc., as being criminal. He did not accuse soldiers of
being war criminals.

Really? What was Winter Soldier in Detroit all about?

Many cite his congressional testimony as evidence he
called soldiers war criminals, he did not. He did relay confessions told
to him at the Winter Soldier investigation. The following link is to that
testimony. I have read it several times, and can find no where that he
accuses American soldiers of war crimes.

If I present at your local police department and tell the officer of the
watch that I've been told this guy, Thunder, is a drug dealer, am I not
implying same?

Purely semantics, and no excuse for what Kerry reported to the Congressional
hearing. You can spin this any way you choose, but Kerry accused his fellow
soldiers of atrocities by presenting the Winter Soldier info. Period.

Max

Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

Yep, unfortunately the facts have been lost in the anti Kerry
propaganda.

The most recent "propaganda" I've seen are a beginning-to-end video tape of
Kerry addressing Congress, and the VVAW's own transcripts of the Winter
Soldier investigations. Are you implying those items are falsified?

Max

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Questioned? It's public record?

If Kerry's military records, in toto, are public, would you please direct me
to a website or resource where I can see them?

Let me help you--they aren't and you can't. Only the parts he wants
everyone to see are public, and the rest is being kept securely under lock
and key by the Navy until Kerry releases them by signing Form 180. I
suspect, Jon, that if you actually could see his complete records, you, too,
would advise him to keep them under wraps, just as his campaign advisors
have done.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

The "public" one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Questioned? It's public record?

What's public record?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

Every thing that is relevent is in the public domain. Unlike Bush's records.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ink.net...