Jonathan Ganz

Actually, you're the one who looks stupid..

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Kerry accused America's Vietnam policies, free-fire zones, harassment
and
interdiction fire, etc., as being criminal.

That showed how phoney or stupid Kerry was. There's nothing wrong with
firing
in a free fire zone. Harassment and interdicition fire is just that.
Lobbing
shells on supply trails during the night to harass the enemy who's
bringing in
supplies. Oh and you forgot to mention Kerry thought the use of 50 cal.
machine guns was bad. What the hell is wrong with using a weapon your
given to
shoot the enemy? Kerry was making stuff up and he made himself look
stupid.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

If you actually knew, you wouldn't ask that question. I suppose you believe
O'Neill who was encouraged by that other upstanding president Nixon to keep
after Kerry.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"thunder" wrote in message

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:46:01 +0000, Maxprop wrote:

What *most* people, conservatives or liberal, did not do was accuse
American troops of being war criminals.

Kerry accused America's Vietnam policies, free-fire zones, harassment and
interdiction fire, etc., as being criminal. He did not accuse soldiers
of
being war criminals.

Really? What was Winter Soldier in Detroit all about?

Many cite his congressional testimony as evidence he
called soldiers war criminals, he did not. He did relay confessions told
to him at the Winter Soldier investigation. The following link is to
that
testimony. I have read it several times, and can find no where that he
accuses American soldiers of war crimes.

If I present at your local police department and tell the officer of the
watch that I've been told this guy, Thunder, is a drug dealer, am I not
implying same?

Purely semantics, and no excuse for what Kerry reported to the
Congressional
hearing. You can spin this any way you choose, but Kerry accused his
fellow
soldiers of atrocities by presenting the Winter Soldier info. Period.

Max

SAIL LOCO

Actually, you're the one who looks stupid..

LOL............. Briliant.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

DSK

Maxprop wrote:
The most recent "propaganda" I've seen are a beginning-to-end video tape of
Kerry addressing Congress, and the VVAW's own transcripts of the Winter
Soldier investigations. Are you implying those items are falsified?

If they "say" that Kerry testified that all soldiers in Viet Nam
committed atrocities, then yes.

Please quote where he says this.

I suspect that it's just as accurate as your claims about Kerry's voting
record... ie a lot of baloney paid-for advertising, except with a lower
standard of veracity than beer ads... or Vice President Cheney's debate
statements.

DSK

Bobsprit

Even if I hated Kerry, I would not question his service,

Well your an idiot.

Loco, here is a pure example of how stupid you are.
Bush, the president of the United States, has NOT questioned Kerry's record. If
there was something truly dishonorable there Bush would have used it.
Instead Bush has DEFENDED Kerry's record.
You can't have it both ways, Loco. You're just another moron who loves to slam
anyone who doesn't share your agenda.

RB
Bobsprit

Actually, you're the one who looks stupid..

LOL............. Briliant.

I wouldn't go that far. But Ganz will soon realize that you're actually a
retard.

RB
Bobsprit

Actually, you're the one who looks stupid..

It goes much deeper than "looks".

I mean, seriously!!! Can Loco or Horvath be any dumber?
The president of the USA starts a war based on weapons that don't exist and
these morons don't even SUSPECT that they might have been lied to? They don't
second guess it? No bells go off, no lights come on? Anyone with half a brain
would be very uncertain, but not Loco! Not Horvath!

RB
SAIL LOCO

/And, you're a great speller!

I don't claim to be.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
SAIL LOCO

The president of the USA starts a war based on weapons that don't exist and
these morons don't even SUSPECT that they might have been lied to?

Since Kerry voted to go also based on the same info I guess he lied too.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"