Joe

Default MY Christmas List..

I want tech support for the crap I get to be here in the USA NOT
INDIA.

I want my stuff designed and made here in the USA. Not China, Taiwan,
Mexico, and every other **** hole that will work for a dime an hour.

Dont want much else, just tired of being on hold with DELL's idiots
in India.

Oh yeah. I want Peace on earth. Saddam found and killed, Ossama to.

And I want each and every US troop in Iraq to have and use at least
5000 + 7.65's rounds for each and every firefight!

Joe

Joe

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
And I'd like to add a ban on all steel sailing yachts. . .

S.Simon

I bet you do. Makes your little plastic tub look kinda lame huh?

"Joe" wrote in message om...
I want tech support for the crap I get to be here in the USA NOT
INDIA.

I want my stuff designed and made here in the USA. Not China, Taiwan,
Mexico, and every other **** hole that will work for a dime an hour.

Dont want much else, just tired of being on hold with DELL's idiots
in India.

Oh yeah. I want Peace on earth. Saddam found and killed, Ossama to.

And I want each and every US troop in Iraq to have and use at least
5000 + 7.65's rounds for each and every firefight!

Joe

Bobsprit

Oh yeah. I want Peace on earth. Saddam found and killed, Ossama to.

Oh thank you very much Santa Clause! Looking forward to the Ossama part!

They killed Saddam???

RB

Thom Stewart

Joe;

My Chtistmas Wish

May there be Peace on Earth and God may it start with Me
Amen

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
m...

****es you off huh? Bet your worried about your other buddy Ossama,
the focas will now shift to rooten him out of the hole he is hiding
in.

Well, Joe, I can see where GWB gets his foreign policy from!

Anybody who thinks that Iraq wasn't a threat to International security must
be a friend of bin Laden.

The really terrifying thing, is that there appears to be a significant
number of US voters who are stupid enough to believe the above statement.

Hey Joe. Which of the following statements are true?
A) Saddam Hussein played a part in 9/11
B) GW's family and friends will make $millions out of the War in Iraq.

Regards

Donal

Joe

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote in message
m...

****es you off huh? Bet your worried about your other buddy Ossama,
the focas will now shift to rooten him out of the hole he is hiding
in.

Well, Joe, I can see where GWB gets his foreign policy from!

Anybody who thinks that Iraq wasn't a threat to International security must
be a friend of bin Laden.

No, just an idiot. But anyone who will kill off millions of his own
people is a threat to international security and world peace. If we
listened to you he would still be tying up his people and shooting
them in the head. You kinda guy huh?

The really terrifying thing, is that there appears to be a significant
number of US voters who are stupid enough to believe the above statement.

Hey Joe. Which of the following statements are true?
A) Donal is a ****** queer crying because his hero is really a pussy hiding hiding in a hole.
B) GW's family and friends will make the world a safer better place.

Both a and b are true

Regards
Joe

Regards

Donal

An off-topic Christmas Wish John H General 32 December 30th 03 04:52 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
My Christmas list Scott Vernon ASA 42 December 10th 03 03:26 PM
MY Christmas list. Simple Simon ASA 18 December 10th 03 04:41 AM