The_navigator©

Default MY Christmas List..

Actually Saddam was a stabilizing influence in the Mid east -which is
why the US supported him and his regime -until Kuwait.

Cheers MC

Captain William Collin, Master of the barque Grimenza wrote:

On 15 Dec 2003 07:06:25 -0800, (Joe)
scribbled thusly:

No, just an idiot. But anyone who will kill off millions of his own
people is a threat to international security and world peace. If we
listened to you he would still be tying up his people and shooting
them in the head. You kinda guy huh?

Actually anyone who would invade another country without cause is the
threat.

Have you noticed how the rhetoric no longer mentions WMD nor
terrorists, just the "we freed the people of Iraq" line.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.