Jonathan Ganz

Default MY Christmas List..

You even have your own pair of tits!!!

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:10:38 -0500, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

You still here, Katy? Why don't you get smart
and join Haggie, Lady Pilot, Lady Sailor, Nora
and the rest of the women who took the hint and
got lost?

Got news for you...except for LP and Nora, they're still here. Haggie's

having config problems with her email server and Barb's been posting
regularly. I have been posting 1-2 mesages a day, so your question is
specious...I haven't gone anywhere. What we're all waiting for anxiously is
for when you leave. With the abscense of you and BS, things will get better
and better.

On my Christmas list is stuff for other people. I've been blessed
with everything I want. One of the things on my Christmas list is
that somebody fixes your word wrap. This would please everyone who
reads your messages.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

katysails

On my Christmas list is stuff for other people. I've been blessed
with everything I want.=20

One point towards your redemption....

One of the things on my Christmas list is
that somebody fixes your word wrap. =20

Won't happen....consider me your lump of coal....

This would please everyone who
reads your messages.

Not....many have emailed me and said that I should NEVER EVER consider =
fixing my word wrap since they truly enjoy the pleasure it brings you =
and several others on the ng. I couldn't destroy their holiday like =
that...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

The_navigator©

Because they don't want their shopping bags to get run over?

Cheers MC

Donal wrote:

"katysails" wrote in message
I just LOVE how you guys turned a thread about Christmas into another
political argument....Does every thread have to be political?

Quite right!

I'd like to change the subject.

WHY do women slow down when they are approaching *green* traffic lights?

Regards

Donal

Lady Pilot

"Simple Simon" wrote:
I told them they were no longer welcome and
they realized the wisdom of my statement.

Like I would take your advice on anything! lol

Do you need a real pilot to navigate you to the Bahamas?

I thought you would have untied your mooring before now, with great
adventures ahead... or would that be "a head" as in a "cedar bucket"?

All but Katy were decent enough to leave us
men alone.

You live on a daily diet of Katysail posts...who do you think you are
kidding, Neal?

LP

Simple Simon

Now that I've gotten my license renewed I can take off
to the Bahamas again most any time. I'll probably be
off sometime in February after the worst of the fronts
have passed. No use being pinned down behind a Bahamas
desert island for a week at a time because of a norther
when I can be comfortable and close to food and booze
and internet access right here.

The truth about Katy is she's a credit to her gender
even if she has poor taste in men. I'm forced to
give credit where credit is due when it comes to
Katy because I gave her my best shot yet she
refused my offers. I know she loves me but she
is faithful to her vows and that means a lot these
days. If she will not have me, then her husband
need have no fears as to her loyalty for no man
exists who could turn her head if she will not have
one she adores and probably dreams about at
night . . .

You should learn a lesson from Katy. No man wants
a slut for much longer than it takes to jump her bones.
A man wants a women he has enough faith in to
sleep soundly knowing his woman is not on the
newsgroups hustling up rolls in the hay.

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:evQFb.20993$HQ.18773@okepread02...

"Simple Simon" wrote:
I told them they were no longer welcome and
they realized the wisdom of my statement.

Like I would take your advice on anything! lol

Do you need a real pilot to navigate you to the Bahamas?

I thought you would have untied your mooring before now, with great
adventures ahead... or would that be "a head" as in a "cedar bucket"?

All but Katy were decent enough to leave us
men alone.

You live on a daily diet of Katysail posts...who do you think you are
kidding, Neal?

LP

An off-topic Christmas Wish John H General 32 December 30th 03 04:52 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
My Christmas list Scott Vernon ASA 42 December 10th 03 03:26 PM
MY Christmas list. Simple Simon ASA 18 December 10th 03 04:41 AM