Simple Simon

Default MY Christmas List..

Now, where have I read crap like this before? Oh yeah,
it was at www.democraticunderground.com where all
the other small minds go to gather and copy each other's
lame posts.

S.Simon

wrote in message news
The whole war on terrorism is
essentially a big lie, used by the present administration as a tool to do things
it could never legally do any other way. It's a ruse to circumvent the
Constitution. Terrorism by these third world boneheads, as awful as it is,
remains truly a relatively small threat in the scheme of things.

BB

katysails

I just LOVE how you guys turned a thread about Christmas into another =
political argument....Does every thread have to be political?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

Sounds like a vast sailing conspiricy.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

wrote
The whole war on terrorism is
essentially a big lie, used by the present administration as a tool to

do
things
it could never legally do any other way.

such as?

Jeez Scootz, try the Patriot Act for starters.

What about it?

Donal

"katysails" wrote in message
I just LOVE how you guys turned a thread about Christmas into another
political argument....Does every thread have to be political?

Quite right!

I'd like to change the subject.

WHY do women slow down when they are approaching *green* traffic lights?

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

You should always slow down and approach any intersection with caution.
Safety is not an accident.

Scotty, 1,650,00 accident free miles

"Donal" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
I just LOVE how you guys turned a thread about Christmas into another
political argument....Does every thread have to be political?

Quite right!

I'd like to change the subject.

WHY do women slow down when they are approaching *green* traffic lights?

Regards

Donal

katysails

WHY do women slow down when they are approaching *green* traffic lights?
For the same reason men slam on the accelerator when they see an amber =
light.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Horvath

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:29:55 -0000, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

"katysails" wrote in message
I just LOVE how you guys turned a thread about Christmas into another
political argument....Does every thread have to be political?

Quite right!

I'd like to change the subject.

WHY do women slow down when they are approaching *green* traffic lights?

Where I live, they have cameras at the street corners to catch red
light runners. The women are slowing down to check their makeup, in
case they get caught on camera.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Jonathan Ganz

Did they send you a print?

wrote this crap:

"katysails" wrote in message
I just LOVE how you guys turned a thread about Christmas into another
political argument....Does every thread have to be political?

Quite right!

I'd like to change the subject.

WHY do women slow down when they are approaching *green* traffic lights?

Where I live, they have cameras at the street corners to catch red
light runners. The women are slowing down to check their makeup, in
case they get caught on camera.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

An off-topic Christmas Wish John H General 32 December 30th 03 04:52 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
My Christmas list Scott Vernon ASA 42 December 10th 03 03:26 PM
MY Christmas list. Simple Simon ASA 18 December 10th 03 04:41 AM