Scott Vernon

Default MY Christmas List..

oiy!

"Horvath" wrote

Where I live, they have cameras at the street corners to catch red
light runners. I slow down to check my makeup, in
case I get caught on camera.

This signature is now the lamest in the universe

katysails

Where I live, they have cameras at the street corners to catch red
light runners

Where you live they have cameras on the corners to catch the muggers who =
rush cars when they stop for red lights.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

You still here, Katy? Why don't you get smart
and join Haggie, Lady Pilot, Lady Sailor, Nora
and the rest of the women who took the hint and
got lost?

S.Simon

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

I told them they were no longer welcome and
they realized the wisdom of my statement.

All but Katy were decent enough to leave us
men alone.

S.Simon

"katysails" wrote in message

Where I live, they have cameras at the street corners to catch red
light runners

Where you live they have cameras on the corners to catch the muggers who

rush cars when they stop for red lights.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

You still here, Katy? Why don't you get smart
and join Haggie, Lady Pilot, Lady Sailor, Nora
and the rest of the women who took the hint and
got lost?

Got news for you...except for LP and Nora, they're still here. Haggie's =
having config problems with her email server and Barb's been posting =
regularly. I have been posting 1-2 mesages a day, so your question is =
specious...I haven't gone anywhere. What we're all waiting for anxiously =
is for when you leave. With the abscense of you and BS, things will get =
better and better. =20

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Horvath

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:10:38 -0500, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

You still here, Katy? Why don't you get smart
and join Haggie, Lady Pilot, Lady Sailor, Nora
and the rest of the women who took the hint and
got lost?

Got news for you...except for LP and Nora, they're still here. Haggie's having config problems with her email server and Barb's been posting regularly. I have been posting 1-2 mesages a day, so your question is specious...I haven't gone anywhere. What we're all waiting for anxiously is for when you leave. With the abscense of you and BS, things will get better and better.

On my Christmas list is stuff for other people. I've been blessed
with everything I want. One of the things on my Christmas list is
that somebody fixes your word wrap. This would please everyone who
reads your messages.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Scott Vernon

"Simple Simon" wrote ...
I agree, Mr. Horvath is obnoxious.

S.Simon

An off-topic Christmas Wish John H General 32 December 30th 03 04:52 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
My Christmas list Scott Vernon ASA 42 December 10th 03 03:26 PM
MY Christmas list. Simple Simon ASA 18 December 10th 03 04:41 AM