Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message
You brought these assholes here, stop blaming Katy.
The only thing she's guilty of is having good taste.
Scout

Sorry, but you're mistaken. It was not I who brought the netKKKop
slappers.

As is always the case, the netKKKops bring about their own reprisals.
Now run along and pick and eat some boogers.

Recent medical research suggests there is some benefit to eating one's
boogers.
In your case I'd eat up; you wouldn't want to burden the rest of us with
providing your medical care.

Thom Stewart

Neal,

When you look down in the Cedar Bucket, that's your penis! You are
mistaking it for a Shrimp! Be careful when you reach in to harvest.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...

Neal,

When you look down in the Cedar Bucket, that's your penis! You are
mistaking it for a Shrimp! Be careful when you reach in to harvest.

Ole Thom

Why do you have to gay up every post?

CN
JG

Hahahahaaaaa good one Thom!!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Neal,

When you look down in the Cedar Bucket, that's your penis! You are
mistaking it for a Shrimp! Be careful when you reach in to harvest.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal®

Put

"JG" wrote in message ...
Hahahahaaaaa good one Thom!!

Put 'penis' in the subject line and Ganz jumps right out of the water to bite . . .

CN

Thom Stewart

Neal,

You don't know how proud I am of the groups response to some one that
went off the deep end and acted like a spoiled brat.

Makes the "Old Patriarch's Heart" feel a very warm glow,

Aren't you proud of them, even if they "Kick the ****" out of you. They
aren't that sorry weak group YOU were talking about.

Neal, I haven't forgotten that you had the most to do with the profile
that the group carries when you came aboard but it have grown bigger
than both of us. You Alais weren't all that good.

We are still the best and the most active of all the groups.

Scout, you've elevated yourself. Congradulations

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Fred Hall

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:03:15 -0800, "JG" wrote:

Hahahahaaaaa good one Thom!!

What is it about the sight of a penis in a bucket that excites you,
Ganz?

Fred Hall

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:34:55 GMT, "John Cairns"
wrote:

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
SAVE "ASA"

Don't Let Neal have his way!

SAVE "ASA"

Ignore the "DESTROYER"

Save "ASA" for the sailors

Remember your friendships!

Save "ASA"

Ole Thom

A long list of plonkees, but nil is numero uno on my list of dickless mf's.

First Ganz, and now you with a penis obsession. What is it about ASA
males that causes them to obsess over a penis?

You give nil waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much credit. He's like a small child that
holds it's breath
hoping to get his way.

John Cairns

Fred Hall

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:17:03 GMT, Red Cloud©
wrote:

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:01:41 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
SAVE "ASA"

Don't Let Neal have his way!

snip

Open your eyes! It's not yours truly who's at fault.

Think, man, think! It's the netcops Katysails and Ganz who
caused those who rightly hate netcops and censorship to
exercise their muscle by rising up in their wrath and
smiting netKKKops down.

I'm for free speech here on asa and in everyday life.

My sig has always been:

"It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
and the ignorant."

It is the thin-skinned and ignorant netcops who are
the cause of the present disruption here - not I.

I hope this helps.

CN

Neal is such a wimp, he couldn't handle his differences with Katy and
JG on his own. He had to run crying for help.

May I take this as an admission you approve of netkkkops?

rusty

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM