Thom Stewart

Neal,

You don't know how proud I am of the groups response to some one that
went off the deep end and acted like a spoiled brat.

Makes the "Old Patriarch's Heart" feel a very warm glow,

Aren't you proud of them, even if they "Kick the ****" out of you. They
aren't that sorry weak group YOU were talking about.

Neal, I haven't forgotten that you had the most to do with the profile
that the group carries when you came aboard but it have grown bigger
than both of us. You Alais weren't all that good.

We are still the best and the most active of all the groups.

Scout, you've elevated yourself. Congradulations

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage