Fred Hall

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:17:03 GMT, Red Cloud©
wrote:

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:01:41 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
SAVE "ASA"

Don't Let Neal have his way!

snip

Open your eyes! It's not yours truly who's at fault.

Think, man, think! It's the netcops Katysails and Ganz who
caused those who rightly hate netcops and censorship to
exercise their muscle by rising up in their wrath and
smiting netKKKops down.

I'm for free speech here on asa and in everyday life.

My sig has always been:

"It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
and the ignorant."

It is the thin-skinned and ignorant netcops who are
the cause of the present disruption here - not I.

I hope this helps.

CN

Neal is such a wimp, he couldn't handle his differences with Katy and
JG on his own. He had to run crying for help.

May I take this as an admission you approve of netkkkops?

rusty