Default Pinging Bouler: what is the primary purpose(s) for this news group?

Hi, Bouler.

Since you hang out here and post your excellent pictures - from what
you reposted for me! - maybe you could tell me what the main interest
(s) and purpose(s) of this news group are. What I mean is that by its
name, "tall-ships", I would think first of 3-masted sailing vessels as
we talked about earlier. Or, at least sailing boats and ships of any
size, type, or purpose. But, it appears from the short time I've been
looking in here that about any kind of boat or ship is OK.

Since I have no collection of my own to share with readers here, my
question is mainly curiosity. Thanks.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht
Hi, Bouler.

Since you hang out here and post your excellent pictures - from what
you reposted for me! - maybe you could tell me what the main interest
(s) and purpose(s) of this news group are. What I mean is that by its
name, "tall-ships", I would think first of 3-masted sailing vessels as
we talked about earlier. Or, at least sailing boats and ships of any
size, type, or purpose. But, it appears from the short time I've been
looking in here that about any kind of boat or ship is OK.

Since I have no collection of my own to share with readers here, my
question is mainly curiosity. Thanks.

The main interest was postin tallships, 2, 3 or more masts.
When we run out of pictures of tallships we decided everybody could post
every ship they found interesting.
So you see here also a lot of tall ships in stead of tallships.
Tugs, sailingvessels tankers, old Dutch flatbottoms and other pictures are
allowed because we all love the sea.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

[...]

OK, that's what I thought. I'd never considered looking for this NG so
I think I'll just lurk for awhile and absorb the many nice pictures
posted here. Thanks for summarizing the origins and evolution of "tall-
ships" for me.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

The main interest was postin tallships, 2, 3 or more masts.
When we run out of pictures of tallships we decided everybody
could post every ship they found interesting.
So you see here also a lot of tall ships in stead of tallships.
Tugs, sailingvessels tankers, old Dutch flatbottoms and other
pictures are allowed because we all love the sea.

OK, that's what I thought. I'd never considered looking for this NG so
I think I'll just lurk for awhile and absorb the many nice pictures
posted here. Thanks for summarizing the origins and evolution of "tall-
ships" for me.

I'll post over a while a series of beautiful Dutch faltbottomd ships for
you.
I have to search them in my huge collection;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

[snip]
I'll post over a while a series of beautiful Dutch faltbottomd
ships for you.
I have to search them in my huge collection;-)

Thanks, Bouler, I appreciate it.

Bouler wrote:

I'll post over a while a series of beautiful Dutch faltbottomd ships for
you.
I have to search them in my huge collection;-)

Faltbottomed girls you make the rockin world go round

LdB

"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht
. com...
Bouler wrote:

I'll post over a while a series of beautiful Dutch faltbottomd ships for
you.
I have to search them in my huge collection;-)

Faltbottomed girls you make the rockin world go round

LOL;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

[IMG] code is On

New sailing news group Capt. Neal® ASA 5 December 5th 04 05:53 PM
I used to like this news group Nik ASA 21 September 27th 03 05:53 AM
Somebody Doesn't Like This News Group Ed Edelenbos Boat Building 17 July 26th 03 08:33 AM
Soon to be an all-male news group. Jonathan Ganz ASA 28 June 30th 03 04:10 AM