Jonathan Ganz

Default Soon to be an all-male news group.

Bob and Mooron would have to leave.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Let's see. We've gotten rid of Grandma Rosalie, Peggy Hall, Lady Barb,
Haggie(for the most part), that crazy woman Terternity, Babs Johnson,
that transsexual fool and a few more whose names I cannot recall.

We are pretty much down to figuring out a way to get rid of Katysails.

Any ideas how to make this group a PGA style newsgroup?

Bobsprit

that transsexual fool and

Gay Ganz left???

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Gay Robert Brody is leaving?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
that transsexual fool and

Gay Ganz left???

RB

Bobsprit

think it called itself Loree - one of Old Thom's favorite
dates.

Ahhh...I remember it now.

RB
katysails

We are pretty much down to figuring out a way to get rid of Katysails.

Not a chance, dimbulb. I'm here for the long run.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

Not if I can help it. I've got a genuine Voodoo doll that came from
Haiti. I'm going to start poking pins in certain regions of its anatomy
and casting spells on you.

"katysails" wrote in message ...

We are pretty much down to figuring out a way to get rid of Katysails.

Not a chance, dimbulb. I'm here for the long run.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
http://katysails.tripod.com

Scott Vernon

"Simple Simon" wrote
We are pretty much down to figuring out a way to get rid of Katysails.

why get rid of one of the few sailors here?

katysails

http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails

Got a headache yet, Neal???

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

BTW, my voodoo doll is from Louisiana and has more juju than yours....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Frank and Ronnie Maier

"katysails" wrote ...
BTW, my voodoo doll is from Louisiana and has more juju than yours....

I was born and raised in New Orleans and I'm ready to make a visit to
Marie Laveau's tomb for a little midnight veve of the loa because I
think it's about time to keep (and even increase)the women on this ng
and get rid of the bitches.

You know who you are.

Frank