Jonathan Ganz

Default Soon to be an all-male news group.

Yikes! Fortunately, we're separated by about 3000 miles!

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Bald already. But, I'm beginning to have sexual fantasies about
Ganz. Please stop what you're doing immediately!!!!

"Seahag" wrote in message

katysails wrote:

BTW, my voodoo doll is from Louisiana and has more juju than yours....

Say...my voodoo doll is from New Orleans, maybe we could work together

on
this;^)

Hey Neal, are ya bald yet?

Seahag

Bobsprit

Yikes! Fortunately, we're separated by about 3000 miles!

It could be 10 miles and the damn fool couldn't sail over there. Relax!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

This is probably true, but the distance does comfort me.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Yikes! Fortunately, we're separated by about 3000 miles!

It could be 10 miles and the damn fool couldn't sail over there. Relax!

RB

Lady Sailor

I never have and never will lie about my age. Fact is, I'm damn proud to be
50 years old. Hell, looking back at my life so far, I'm damn lucky to be 50
years old!

Lady B.

"Simple Simon" wrote:

50th birthday? Ha haha ahh ah h a h hahhhh hahh h ahha!

If you're gonna lie about your age at least use the old standard,
39 years.

Lady Sailor

Why, Thank You Scotty.

Flatulently Yours,
Lady B.

"Scott Vernon" wrote:
Happy Birthday, you old fart!

Scotty

katysails

Default Katysails more than Bobsprit.

But, what's with those wrinked up looking sails? I thought I was
the only one with wrinkles on my sails?

I've said repeatedly that we need a new main...it had just come out of the bag and looks like that until it's been sailed a
couple of times...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

from
the mane but it must have been tail hair:^o

From a mare in heat?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Seahag

Maybe......I didn't look that close:^)

Seahag

katysails wrote:
from
the mane but it must have been tail hair:^o

From a mare in heat?