Scott Vernon

Default Soon to be an all-male news group.

used to love juju bees as a kid. Buy a box for school, they were great for
throwing at the teacher.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
BTW, my voodoo doll is from Louisiana and has more juju than yours....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

jlrogers

Is that a Capt Neal Voodoo lamp?

"katysails" wrote in message ...
http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails

Got a headache yet, Neal???

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

DS King

"Simple Simon" wrote
We are pretty much down to figuring out a way to get rid of Katysails.

Scott Vernon wrote:
why get rid of one of the few sailors here?

Agreed.

And he must have a mouse in his pocket when he says "we".

DSK

katysails

Is that a Capt Neal Voodoo lamp?

Not a lamp...a for real voodoo doll....the batteries in my camera were running low so the pics kept going iverexposed...there
are pins in the eyes...the knife fell out of the heart just before I pushed the button....Mr Sails came in while I was setting
the whole thing up and asked me what I was doing...when I started to explain he got "that" look on his face and said to make
sure I only cast spells on people a far, far place away.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

Default Katysails more than Bobsprit.

Good to see some actual sailing pics. It is more than we'll ever
get from Bobsprurt.

But, what's with those wrinked up looking sails? I thought I was
the only one with wrinkles on my sails?

"katysails" wrote in message ...
http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails

Simple Simon

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message ...
Not so fast bucko. I'm not gone, just taking a break from .asa to settle
into my new life. Been taking care of business moving and preparing my Dana
Point home for rent, spent the past three days in Ensenada celebrating my
50th and working on the boat

50th birthday? Ha haha ahh ah h a h hahhhh hahh h ahha!

If you're gonna lie about your age at least use the old standard,
39 years.

Scott Vernon

Happy Birthday, you old fart!

Scotty

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message
Not so fast bucko. I'm not gone, just taking a break from .asa to settle
into my new life. Been taking care of business moving and preparing my

Dana
Point home for rent, spent the past three days in Ensenada celebrating my
50th and working on the boat I'll be cruising on come November. Between

now
and then I'll be back to fill in the details. For now I'll just say I'm
happy and looking forward to some great adventures.

Lady B.

"Simple Simon" wrote:
Let's see. We've gotten rid of Grandma Rosalie, Peggy Hall, Lady Barb,
Haggie(for the most part), that crazy woman Terternity, Babs Johnson,
that transsexual fool and a few more whose names I cannot recall.

We are pretty much down to figuring out a way to get rid of Katysails.

Any ideas how to make this group a PGA style newsgroup?

Bobsprit

Happy Birthday, you old fart!

Good christ, what an asshole scotty is.

RB