Capt. Neal®

Default New sailing news group

Dear Group,

I have created a new newsgroup on Google.

It is by invitation or request only. It will exclude all
jerks, especially Gaynz.

Those who might enjoy a newsgroup where they will
be free of his stupid and excessive posts might
wish to join.

Contact me here and I'll sign you up.

Here is my new newsgroup - check it out.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

CN
Capt. Neal®

I have added a dozen people I like and
who post interesting things so far from alt.sailing.asa.

I can invite any who wish to join and I can ban
them is they end up acting like jerks like Gaynz does.
Of course, Gaynz us already banned and permanently
banned unless he can demonstrate he can mend his
ways.

These people will be able to read and post messages.
You might need to acquire a Google Groups User name
and password if you don't already have one in order
to view the new newsgroup.

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
Dear Group,

I have created a new newsgroup on Google.

It is by invitation or request only. It will exclude all
jerks, especially Gaynz.

Those who might enjoy a newsgroup where they will
be free of his stupid and excessive posts might
wish to join.

Contact me here and I'll sign you up.

Here is my new newsgroup - check it out.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

CN

Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, and no one has posted anything.... why would I want to be a part of a
group you form???

I think you should post there exclusively.... don't let the door hit you on
the way out!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Dear Group,

I have created a new newsgroup on Google.

It is by invitation or request only. It will exclude all
jerks, especially Gaynz.

Those who might enjoy a newsgroup where they will
be free of his stupid and excessive posts might
wish to join.

Contact me here and I'll sign you up.

Here is my new newsgroup - check it out.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

CN

Jonathan Ganz

Well, look at his situation. He lives on a boat the size of a closet, can't
get laid to save his life, and by his own admission, is hanging out in his
government job so he can get a retirement check. The rest of us, with a few
exceptions, actually have lives that mean something.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message news
On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:10:51 -0500, Capt. Neal®
scribbled thusly:

I have added a dozen people I like and
who post interesting things so far from alt.sailing.asa.

CN

Bwaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaaaa!
Poor Cappy, has to build his own playground and still couldn't get
anyone to play.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Capt. Neal®

You, will be in the same boat as Gaynz, banned for life, because
your posts are almost as useless as his. Although your posts aren't
puerile like his they usually have no redeeming value. Your political
views in particular are warped. You are an out-of-touch foreigner
who has barged into a group where you don't belong because you
don't sail.

CN

OzOne wrote in message news
On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:10:51 -0500, Capt. Neal®
scribbled thusly:

I have added a dozen people I like and
who post interesting things so far from alt.sailing.asa.

CN

Bwaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaaaa!
Poor Cappy, has to build his own playground and still couldn't get
anyone to play.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Jonathan Ganz

See... he doesn't read my posts. So I can say right up front, that's he's a
lying ASSHOLE, and I don't have to worry about him responding. Isn't it
great!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com