Nik

Default I used to like this news group

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:24:12 +0100, Ian
wrote:

Even with the resident troll, but now we have a load of ignorant ****s who
constantly cross post and spoil things for everyone.

I'm sorry that your usenet experience has been tainted. I have
probably inadvertantly cross posted into your newsgroup by mistake.
That was setup by, as you say, troll Simplesimon and I/we have
neglected to trim the headers.

I'm being more careful now to avoid this but as much as I would like
to control troll simplesimon's behaviour I cannot control whether he
crossposts into sailing newsgroups.

The man himself seems to me, to be mentally ill. He plays this sick
lying game for reasons of his own.

Being the believer in reason that I am, I have attempted to debate
with him in past but have given that up as useless. Rational arguments
only convince rational people....

How about you all remove uk.rec.sailing from your posting address, then we
can get on with our on topic discussions in peace with only the occasional
input from troll Simplesimon.

I'm quite happy to oblige you on this and once again I'm sorry that
himself has troubled you.

Nik
Ian

Capt. Mooron must be edykated coz e writed:

You IDIOT... that's what they live for... your pitiful whines.

You don't like them?? use your friggin filters and plonk them. Otherwise
quit your own damned crosspostiing you self serving ****ing piece of whining
asswipe!

Your worse than the people you bitch about.... at least they are assholes on
purpose.

CM

Does your carer know you have net access?

--
Ian

Ian

Incantatrix must be edykated coz e writed:

what 's all this about?

There is always one.

--
Ian

Ian

Green Dappled Monotremata must be edykated coz e writed:

To be honest, I really have no idea, but I smell ****wits.

Hmmmm.

--
Ian

Ian

Text Medium must be edykated coz e writed:

I don't think I can make everyone do that, Ian.

See if you can make yourself do it, that would be a bonus.

--
Ian

Ian

Daedalus must be edykated coz e writed:

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:52:10 -1000, Text Medium ,
wrote:

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:41:00 -1000, Text Medium's long-suffering
mother turned her back for just a moment, and Text Medium did *this*
to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:23:55 -1000, Text Medium's long-suffering

Ian wrote:

Even with the resident troll, but now we have a load of ignorant ****s
who
constantly cross post and spoil things for everyone.
How about you all remove uk.rec.sailing from your posting address, then
we
can get on with our on topic discussions in peace with only the
occasional
input from troll Simplesimon.

--
Ian

I don't think I can make everyone do that, Ian.

Not even if you ask us very nicely?

I supppose I could ask, but 'we think for ourselves' around here, so I
kinda doubt it.

We agree with this poast. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

See, Ian? My hands are tied. Sorry.

Kinky! jpegs?

Jade

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Your going to fly too close to the sun.

--
Ian

Daedalus

Your going to fly too close to the sun.

Thinking of Icarus?

Jade

K. A. Cannon

Ian scraped it's fingers across the
chalkboard known as usenet and produced a sound amazing like
in

Your going to fly too close to the sun.

Oh...he's way father out there than that, not even close to ole Sol.
We're talking Kuiper belt here.

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at databasix dot com

mhm33x1

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process
he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss,
the abyss also looks into you"
- Nietzsche, From Beyond Good and Evil, (1886)

"The person who stands up and says, 'This is stupid,' either is asked to
`behave' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful 'Yes, we know! Isn't it
terrific!'" - Frank Zappa
Ian

Ian wrote:

Even with the resident troll, but now we have a load of ignorant ****s
who
constantly cross post and spoil things for everyone.
How about you all remove uk.rec.sailing from your posting address, then
we
can get on with our on topic discussions in peace with only the
occasional
input from troll Simplesimon.

--
Ian

I don't think I can make everyone do that, Ian.

Not even if you ask us very nicely?

I supppose I could ask, but 'we think for ourselves' around here, so I
kinda doubt it.

We agree with this poast. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

See, Ian? My hands are tied. Sorry.

Kinky! jpegs?

Maybe when I get out of these ropes.

Jade

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Smeeter #30
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Executive Vice-President)

Go for it.
--
Ian

Bertie the Bunyip

Nik wrote in
news
wrote:

[...]

Himself has troubled you?

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahwh!

Bertie

Gotta fit this boat in garage, 3" to spare in width. Doable as a practical matter? Mitchell Gossman General 11 February 3rd 04 06:21 AM
Best news group to sell sailboat d parker General 0 July 27th 03 04:43 PM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM
Soon to be an all-male news group. Jonathan Ganz ASA 28 June 30th 03 04:10 AM