Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nik

Default I used to like this news group

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:24:12 +0100, Ian
wrote:

Even with the resident troll, but now we have a load of ignorant ****s who
constantly cross post and spoil things for everyone.

I'm sorry that your usenet experience has been tainted. I have
probably inadvertantly cross posted into your newsgroup by mistake.
That was setup by, as you say, troll Simplesimon and I/we have
neglected to trim the headers.

I'm being more careful now to avoid this but as much as I would like
to control troll simplesimon's behaviour I cannot control whether he
crossposts into sailing newsgroups.

The man himself seems to me, to be mentally ill. He plays this sick
lying game for reasons of his own.

Being the believer in reason that I am, I have attempted to debate
with him in past but have given that up as useless. Rational arguments
only convince rational people....

How about you all remove uk.rec.sailing from your posting address, then we
can get on with our on topic discussions in peace with only the occasional
input from troll Simplesimon.

I'm quite happy to oblige you on this and once again I'm sorry that
himself has troubled you.

Nik

Gotta fit this boat in garage, 3" to spare in width. Doable as a practical matter? Mitchell Gossman General 11 February 3rd 04 06:21 AM
Best news group to sell sailboat d parker General 0 July 27th 03 04:43 PM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM
Soon to be an all-male news group. Jonathan Ganz ASA 28 June 30th 03 04:10 AM