HEMI-Powered HEMI-Powered is offline

Default Pinging Bouler: what is the primary purpose(s) for this news group?

Hi, Bouler.

Since you hang out here and post your excellent pictures - from what
you reposted for me! - maybe you could tell me what the main interest
(s) and purpose(s) of this news group are. What I mean is that by its
name, "tall-ships", I would think first of 3-masted sailing vessels as
we talked about earlier. Or, at least sailing boats and ships of any
size, type, or purpose. But, it appears from the short time I've been
looking in here that about any kind of boat or ship is OK.

Since I have no collection of my own to share with readers here, my
question is mainly curiosity. Thanks.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump