Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Pinging Bouler: what is the primary purpose(s) for this news group?

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

The main interest was postin tallships, 2, 3 or more masts.
When we run out of pictures of tallships we decided everybody
could post every ship they found interesting.
So you see here also a lot of tall ships in stead of tallships.
Tugs, sailingvessels tankers, old Dutch flatbottoms and other
pictures are allowed because we all love the sea.

OK, that's what I thought. I'd never considered looking for this NG so
I think I'll just lurk for awhile and absorb the many nice pictures
posted here. Thanks for summarizing the origins and evolution of "tall-
ships" for me.

I'll post over a while a series of beautiful Dutch faltbottomd ships for
you.
I have to search them in my huge collection;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)