Default Sirius Customer Service...

I keep hearing horror stories about Sirius customer service, but I
gotta tell you - I've had nothing but success with them.

Yesterday, I cancelled my second reciever because Mrs. Wave is getting
a new car with Sirius installed. So I called and cancelled that radio
until her new car is delivered on Monday.

Little bit of a screwup unfortunately - they cancelled the wrong radio
- instead of cancelling Mrs. Wave's receiver, they cancelled mine.
Little mixup.

Expecting a huge hassle, I got to customer service, they did a
receiver swap and everything is now up and running.

Took all of three minutes start to finish.

Can't beat that.

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
I keep hearing horror stories about Sirius customer service, but I
gotta tell you - I've had nothing but success with them.

Yesterday, I cancelled my second reciever because Mrs. Wave is getting
a new car with Sirius installed. So I called and cancelled that radio
until her new car is delivered on Monday.

Little bit of a screwup unfortunately - they cancelled the wrong radio
- instead of cancelling Mrs. Wave's receiver, they cancelled mine.
Little mixup.

Expecting a huge hassle, I got to customer service, they did a
receiver swap and everything is now up and running.

Took all of three minutes start to finish.

Can't beat that.

Honestly, I cannot figure out the appeal of a "subscribed" radio service
to listen to music. My wife and I each have iPods that have "hard
wiring" plug-ins in the cars, and we listen to what we want to listen to
when we want to listen to music. Otherwise, the car radio is on NPR.

On Oct 30, 11:52*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
I keep hearing horror stories about Sirius customer service, but I
gotta tell you - I've had nothing but success with them.

Yesterday, I cancelled my second reciever because Mrs. Wave is getting
a new car with Sirius installed. *So I called and cancelled that radio
until her new car is delivered on Monday.

Little bit of a screwup unfortunately - they cancelled the wrong radio
- instead of cancelling Mrs. Wave's receiver, they cancelled mine.
Little mixup.

Expecting a huge hassle, I got to customer service, they did a
receiver swap and everything is now up and running.

Took all of three minutes start to finish.

Can't beat that.

You know, some of customer service trouble can be blamed on the
customer, also. A lot of people who call are indignent, mad already,
or simply don't know how to tell the servicer the trouble. I know
there are a lot of problems with customer service, but not all can be
traced to them. I know someone who has worked in that field as a
software customer service person. It ain't easy sometimes!

On Oct 30, 11:56*am, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

[...]

when we want to listen to music. Otherwise, the car radio is on NPR.- Hide quoted text -

Harry not everyone likes things the way you like them. What may not be
your preference is irrelevant.

wrote:
I keep hearing horror stories about Sirius customer service, but I
gotta tell you - I've had nothing but success with them.

Yesterday, I cancelled my second reciever because Mrs. Wave is getting
a new car with Sirius installed. *So I called and cancelled that radio
until her new car is delivered on Monday.

Little bit of a screwup unfortunately - they cancelled the wrong radio
- instead of cancelling Mrs. Wave's receiver, they cancelled mine.
Little mixup.

Expecting a huge hassle, I got to customer service, they did a
receiver swap and everything is now up and running.

Took all of three minutes start to finish.

Can't beat that.

Only issue I've had with them is when I activated the second receiver
that we use on the boat. The first one is pre-paid for a year, and
the guy kept trying to tell me that the monthly charge was going to be
for two receivers. It took a couple minutes to get him straightened
out.

wrote:
[...]

It all depends upon how the conversations starts out. There is a young
woman at my local CVS pharmacy who keeps telling my that the pharmacy
screw ups are my fault. She is about to get a rude awakening as to how
valuable customer service is when I speak to the head pharmacist. No
threats, no acquisitions, just stating the facts and that if the young
lady points the finger my direction again about the screw ups without
letting me finish what I have to say if I will be transferring all of my
prescriptions to Giant or Safeway across the street.

wrote:
[...]

" all of my prescriptions" ???
Yikes...that explains a lot.

wrote:
[...]

Yikes...that explains a lot.- Hide quoted text -

The only thing it explains is that you like your master Harry are
trying too hard to find fault with others. It is funny though, to
stand back and watch. The only people you go after are those who your
master Harry doesn't like because they are smart enough to not believe
all of his many, many lies.

wrote:
[...]

Good afternoon Loogytoons, how are you feeling today?
We're a bit touchy on that drug stuff..eh?

On Oct 30, 1:19*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Oct 30, 12:39 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message

m...

wrote:
[...]

We're a bit touchy on that drug stuff..eh?- Hide quoted text -

Yes, you are, why is that?