[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Sirius Customer Service...

On Oct 30, 11:56*am, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

I keep hearing horror stories about Sirius customer service, but I
gotta tell you - I've had nothing but success with them.

Yesterday, I cancelled my second reciever because Mrs. Wave is getting
a new car with Sirius installed. *So I called and cancelled that radio
until her new car is delivered on Monday.

Little bit of a screwup unfortunately - they cancelled the wrong radio
- instead of cancelling Mrs. Wave's receiver, they cancelled mine.
Little mixup.

Expecting a huge hassle, I got to customer service, they did a
receiver swap and everything is now up and running.

Took all of three minutes start to finish.

Can't beat that.

Honestly, I cannot figure out the appeal of a "subscribed" radio service
to listen to music. My wife and I each have iPods that have "hard
wiring" plug-ins in the cars, and we listen to what we want to listen to
when we want to listen to music. Otherwise, the car radio is on NPR.- Hide quoted text -

Harry not everyone likes things the way you like them. What may not be
your preference is irrelevant.