Default HA! AOL is going to quit photo hosting

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

Cheap beer?

You slobs need to stop projecting your lack of taste onto me.

If I'm not mistaken, you enjoy that fine Mexican imported brew. Now
that is taste. Phwew.

There are several brands of beer from Mexico I enjoy on those rare
occasions when I have a beer. I also like some Italian beers and some
German beers. I like some of the Sam Adams brews. I don't like Bud, Bud
Lite, Miller, Miller Lite, Coors, or any of the ****y American beers you
probably drink by the 12-pack every night.

Bud and Bud Light are now high class European beers.

On Oct 31, 11:15*am, wrote:
On Oct 31, 12:15*pm, Tim wrote:

On Oct 31, 7:07*am, "Don White" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Oct 31, 7:05 am, Boater wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:45:45 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"
Yup, I inherited this from the board member who set it up. Go daddy
was one of the companies I am looking at
You can host herehttp://www.idesigns.net
24 hr tech support, real people etc..
Talk to Terri, she will set you right up.
That's the same "Terri" who cant figure out how to covert video
files,
who will be your "24 hour tech support".
And fit your toddlers to the proper motorcycle, of course.
So Harry, tell us about your new iron horse. Did you order the Ural?

A Ural?

you mean one of those crudely made Russian copies of a 1936 BMW that
was captured in ww2 ?

Not for me. The Russkis have made and actually do make some interesting
knock-offs of German and Eastern European cameras, but I've never been
much impressed with Russia's vehicles for consumers, including their
motorcycles.

Exactly. I think most of their automotive ideas were confiscated in
WW2 and not much changes.

I did hear that their cameras wern't bad, but everythign else.. *eh....

No, I wouldn't have a Ural anything *shoved proverbially sideways.

I drove aLadafor a couple of years. *It was a fun car after my old Dodge
Aspen S/W.
These cars were modeled on theFiat124.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJqKtYL5cY-Hidequoted text -

Don, theLadaprobably was fun to drive, but I wonder how long you
could drive it. Especially after knowing it was patterned after aFiat.
(Fix It Again, Tony!)

Those Fiats didn't hold togather well, so after the Russians got down
with their crude ideas, I think it's life span would be secondary only
to aYugo. (AnotherFiatpattern)- Hide quoted text -

TrueYugostory. Knew a person that bought one brand new. Man, what a
crudely built thing! Anyway, I left the lights on on my car one night,
and got a jump from theYugo. Well, nothing electrical seemed to work
after that, except that it ran. No lights, no radio, no horn, no
wipers, nothing!!!! Takes it into the shop, manager says "did you try
to jump start a vehicle"? Yup. Don't do it again..... your lucky it
didn't burn to the ground.

Do you know why the Yugo had a heated back glass?

So you can keep your hands warm while pushing it.

By the way, those lines are also in the article.

Alas, the death knell for the Yugo.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7739319.stm

wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message

On Oct 31, 7:05 am, Boater wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Years ago, one of my fellow workers had a Yugo. Lived in San Francisco and
comes out one morning to find some other Yugo owner had needed a new tire.
Removed his nice tire and rim and left the car up on a block and leaning
against the car was another Yugo tire and rim. Tire was bad shape. But the
car did keep running and was cheap. Except for tires at times. He named
his car Victor. . .

Obama to quit [email protected] General 4 September 6th 08 02:05 PM
Did he quit or not? Mike[_9_] ASA 0 July 10th 08 02:21 PM
Tom, quit dinking around! Tim General 4 April 21st 08 06:18 PM
OT Quit Criticizing BushCo [email protected] General 4 September 10th 05 01:18 PM
So Jon...Did she quit? Joe ASA 3 September 28th 04 03:39 AM