[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default HA! AOL is going to quit photo hosting

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 08:53:59 -0400, Boater

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:04:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

She couldn't cut it here
What, under your desk with Harry and the pimple faced kid who sold him
the bike.. That's for sure...

BTW, how does it feel to be a cowardly internet hero, picking on women
and children from under your desk?

Tell us again about how you violated your daughter in the "worst
possible way"

Salty, I want to see a photo of the underside of your desk.

Okay, if I can get Scotty out from there long enough with out him
freaking out.