Default HA! AOL is going to quit photo hosting

Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:45:45 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"
Yup, I inherited this from the board member who set it up. Go daddy
was one of the companies I am looking at
You can host herehttp://www.idesigns.net
24 hr tech support, real people etc..
Talk to Terri, she will set you right up.
That's the same "Terri" who cant figure out how to covert video files,
who will be your "24 hour tech support".
And fit your toddlers to the proper motorcycle, of course.

So Harry, tell us about your new iron horse. Did you order the Ural?

A Ural?

you mean one of those crudely made Russian copies of a 1936 BMW that
was captured in ww2 ?

Not for me. The Russkis have made and actually do make some interesting
knock-offs of German and Eastern European cameras, but I've never been
much impressed with Russia's vehicles for consumers, including their
motorcycles.
Jim Jim is offline

Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:45:45 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"
Yup, I inherited this from the board member who set it up. Go daddy
was one of the companies I am looking at
You can host herehttp://www.idesigns.net
24 hr tech support, real people etc..
Talk to Terri, she will set you right up.
That's the same "Terri" who cant figure out how to covert video files,
who will be your "24 hour tech support".
And fit your toddlers to the proper motorcycle, of course.

So Harry, tell us about your new iron horse. Did you order the Ural?

A Ural?

you mean one of those crudely made Russian copies of a 1936 BMW that
was captured in ww2 ?

It's either that or retractable training wheels?

Actually they are kind of cool. The spare tire and wheel they carry fits
any wheel position. And supposedly they are very easy to maintain and
repair. The problem with them is they are way under powered, or at least
they used to be.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 31, 7:05*am, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Exactly. I think most of their automotive ideas were confiscated in
WW2 and not much changes.

I did hear that their cameras wern't bad, but everythign else.. eh...

No, I wouldn't have a Ural anything shoved proverbially sideways.
Senior Member

On Oct 31, 6:25*am, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:45:45 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"

Yup, I inherited this from the board member who set it up. Go daddy
was one of the companies I am looking at

You can host herehttp://www.idesigns.net
24 hr tech support, real people etc..

Talk to Terri, she will set you right up.

That's the same "Terri" who cant figure out how to covert video files,
who will be your "24 hour tech support".

So, what does a windows cut and paste expert have to do with running
Linux servers, and commercial gateways?... Terri is one of the most
sought after and respected tech support personel in her field.
Granted, when it comes to talking a good game and having no real
answers or hiding under a desk trolling newsgroups, you and Harry have
us hands down...
Senior Member

On Oct 31, 8:13*am, Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 7:05*am, Boater wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
[...]

No, I wouldn't have a Ural anything *shoved proverbially sideways.- Hide quoted text -

Harry will buy anything the pimple faced kid at Walmart tells him to.
Remember, this is the guy who bought a bike from some kid who told him
the seat height should be relative to the ground, not the pedals.
snerk Or wait, might it be that it was yet another borrowed picture
or another lie ??

Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 7:05 am, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Unless you want a Harley, or a Harley-like motorcycle, and there's
certainly nothing wrong with that, the best place to look for
motorcycles is among the offerings of the Japanese manufacturers. I was
tempted by a Ducati for a while, and I did take a look at a couple of
BMWs, but in the end I went for one from the land of the Rising Sun.

wrote:
On Oct 31, 8:13 am, Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 7:05 am, Boater wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
[...]

It's a bit more complicated than a simple-minded fool like you can
conjure, apparently. The bike came from a first-rate store where I was
properly measured and fitted and, in fact, was told the proper seat
height was where my feet just touched the ground. That was not the
measurement we used for the proper frame size or seat to pedal distance.

Oh...I don't shop at Wal-Mart.

Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 31, 8:13 am, Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 7:05 am, Boater wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Not in the daytime but, you've been spotted in aisles in late at night.

Obama to quit [email protected] General 4 September 6th 08 02:05 PM
Did he quit or not? Mike[_9_] ASA 0 July 10th 08 02:21 PM
Tom, quit dinking around! Tim General 4 April 21st 08 06:18 PM
OT Quit Criticizing BushCo [email protected] General 4 September 10th 05 01:18 PM
So Jon...Did she quit? Joe ASA 3 September 28th 04 03:39 AM