BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default HA! AOL is going to quit photo hosting

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

Cheap beer?

You slobs need to stop projecting your lack of taste onto me.

If I'm not mistaken, you enjoy that fine Mexican imported brew. Now
that is taste. Phwew.

There are several brands of beer from Mexico I enjoy on those rare
occasions when I have a beer. I also like some Italian beers and some
German beers. I like some of the Sam Adams brews. I don't like Bud, Bud
Lite, Miller, Miller Lite, Coors, or any of the ****y American beers you
probably drink by the 12-pack every night.

Bud and Bud Light are now high class European beers.