[email protected] TopBassDog@gmail.com is offline

Default HA! AOL is going to quit photo hosting

On Oct 31, 11:15*am, wrote:
On Oct 31, 12:15*pm, Tim wrote:

On Oct 31, 7:07*am, "Don White" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Oct 31, 7:05 am, Boater wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:08 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:45:45 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"
Yup, I inherited this from the board member who set it up. Go daddy
was one of the companies I am looking at
You can host herehttp://www.idesigns.net
24 hr tech support, real people etc..
Talk to Terri, she will set you right up.
That's the same "Terri" who cant figure out how to covert video
files,
who will be your "24 hour tech support".
And fit your toddlers to the proper motorcycle, of course.
So Harry, tell us about your new iron horse. Did you order the Ural?

A Ural?

you mean one of those crudely made Russian copies of a 1936 BMW that
was captured in ww2 ?

Not for me. The Russkis have made and actually do make some interesting
knock-offs of German and Eastern European cameras, but I've never been
much impressed with Russia's vehicles for consumers, including their
motorcycles.

Exactly. I think most of their automotive ideas were confiscated in
WW2 and not much changes.

I did hear that their cameras wern't bad, but everythign else.. *eh....

No, I wouldn't have a Ural anything *shoved proverbially sideways.

I drove aLadafor a couple of years. *It was a fun car after my old Dodge
Aspen S/W.
These cars were modeled on theFiat124.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJqKtYL5cY-Hidequoted text -

Don, theLadaprobably was fun to drive, but I wonder how long you
could drive it. Especially after knowing it was patterned after aFiat.
(Fix It Again, Tony!)

Those Fiats didn't hold togather well, so after the Russians got down
with their crude ideas, I think it's life span would be secondary only
to aYugo. (AnotherFiatpattern)- Hide quoted text -

TrueYugostory. Knew a person that bought one brand new. Man, what a
crudely built thing! Anyway, I left the lights on on my car one night,
and got a jump from theYugo. Well, nothing electrical seemed to work
after that, except that it ran. No lights, no radio, no horn, no
wipers, nothing!!!! Takes it into the shop, manager says "did you try
to jump start a vehicle"? Yup. Don't do it again..... your lucky it
didn't burn to the ground.

Do you know why the Yugo had a heated back glass?

So you can keep your hands warm while pushing it.

By the way, those lines are also in the article.

Alas, the death knell for the Yugo.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7739319.stm