HK HK is offline

Default God Gawd Almighty

JimH wrote:
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:59:57 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 5, 1:24 pm, wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:16:57 -0400, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Harry, he cuts and pastes and cuts and pastes, and says nothing.
We should not forget that Osamabama Bin Tokin' was a failed community
organizer, and a pretty good speech reader He has no record of doing
anything but what Pelosi tells him to do, he has never voted outside
party lines, he has never run anything, most of his votes showed all
the courage of a French soldier, voting "present" a majority of the
time, refusing to take a stand..
Not to mention, everything he has said he believes in for the last 20
years, he is throwing aside during an election year, who believes this
guy?
I listened very carefully to McCain last night, and I read a transcript
this morning. He didn't say a word that indicates he or his party have
any understanding of your health problems or will come up with some sort
of solution for you.
In other words, if McCain wins, you're still ****ed.
So there IS a silver lining in every cloud!

Oh, did you know Obama was a "Community organizer"?

There is nothing wrong with that as long as it was for a good cause.
Having said that.....to use that experience on one's resume for the
POTUS position is laughable.

About as laughable as regurgitating how you were a POW 35 years ago, eh?

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Absolutely not.

You obviously do not understand the message McCain delivered last
night about his pre-POW attitude and how the POW experience changed
him in a most positive way.

Your political bias is blinding you Harry.

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:43:11 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

Stupid is as stupid does.

Just can't get along without the nasty language.

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Damn guy. Must have had other things on his mind.

"JimH" wrote in message

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:27:53 -0400, hk wrote:

About as laughable as regurgitating how you were a POW 35 years ago, eh?

Absolutely not.

You obviously do not understand the message McCain delivered last
night about his pre-POW attitude and how the POW experience changed
him in a most positive way.

Your political bias is blinding you Harry.

It's nice to see others got his message. It certainly wasn't hard to
understand unless one is totally and completely closed minded to any other
way of thinking, intellectually trapped in their own, selfish and
self-serving ideology.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I listened very carefully. I'm glad McCain found a way to survive his
ordeal. I see no evidence that he is not just a clone of G.W. Bush. His
talk his cheap. His support of 90$ of Bush's agenda, including torture,
speaks for itself.

"hk" wrote in message

I listened very carefully. I'm glad McCain found a way to survive his
ordeal. I see no evidence that he is not just a clone of G.W. Bush. His
talk his cheap. His support of 90$ of Bush's agenda, including torture,
speaks for itself.

That "90% support of Bush's agenda" spin has been debunked several times
by honest reviewers of the records.
The percent support by all members of Congress, on both sides, is very high.

What is important is the 10% that was *not* supported by McCain and others.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

I listened very carefully. I'm glad McCain found a way to survive his
ordeal. I see no evidence that he is not just a clone of G.W. Bush. His
talk his cheap. His support of 90$ of Bush's agenda, including torture,
speaks for itself.

That "90% support of Bush's agenda" spin has been debunked several times
by honest reviewers of the records.
The percent support by all members of Congress, on both sides, is very high.

What is important is the 10% that was *not* supported by McCain and others.

Eisboch

Eisboch,
6 months ago, Harry thought McCain was a class act, a real moderate
Republican who Harry thought would make a good president. Of course, at
that that Harry said the Republicans would never nominate a moderate and
McCain didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the primary.

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Cod Almighty - August 22 Skip Gundlach Cruising 17 August 29th 08 05:27 PM
Fer the Luv of Gawd!!!.... Capt. Mooron ASA 57 April 25th 05 07:14 PM
gawd, go pour a dog Evelyn Blarney ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:08 PM
gawd, go judge a jar O. M. Giacomo ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:29 AM
gawd, go judge a jug Tony ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:14 AM