HK HK is offline

Default God Gawd Almighty

Just watching McCain doing a stump speech...he's talks and talks and
talks and talks...and don't say a damned thing.

OH...did you know he was a POW?

On Sep 5, 1:15*pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Harry, he cuts and pastes and cuts and pastes, and says nothing.

His new lover Salty will be here soon to defend him.
Senior Member

On Sep 5, 1:15*pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Harry, he cuts and pastes and cuts and pastes, and says nothing.

We should not forget that Osamabama Bin Tokin' was a failed community
organizer, and a pretty good speech reader He has no record of doing
anything but what Pelosi tells him to do, he has never voted outside
party lines, he has never run anything, most of his votes showed all
the courage of a French soldier, voting "present" a majority of the
time, refusing to take a stand..

Not to mention, everything he has said he believes in for the last 20
years, he is throwing aside during an election year, who believes this
guy?

. ..

On Sep 5, 1:16*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

Harry, he cuts and pastes and cuts and pastes, and says nothing.

We should not forget that Osamabama Bin Tokin' was a failed community
organizer, and a pretty good speech reader He has no record of doing
anything but what Pelosi tells him to do, he has never voted outside
party lines, he has never run anything, most of his votes showed all
the courage of a French soldier, voting "present" a majority of the
time, refusing to take a stand..

Not to mention, everything he has said he believes in for the last 20
years, he is throwing aside during an election year, who believes this
guy?

I listened very carefully to McCain last night, and I read a transcript
this morning. He didn't say a word that indicates he or his party have
any understanding of your health problems or will come up with some sort
of solution for you.

In other words, if McCain wins, you're still ****ed.

Stupid is as stupid does.- Hide quoted text -

There you go, ALMOST as low life as your new lover....

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:16:57 -0400, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

So there IS a silver lining in every cloud!

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

om...

[...]

Oh, did you know Obama was a "Community organizer"?
Senior Member

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

om...

[...]

Oh, did you know Obama was a "Community organizer"?- Hide quoted text -

"Failed" Community organizer, don't forget, he got nothing done there
either.. But he sure can talk and write books...

Cod Almighty - August 22 Skip Gundlach Cruising 17 August 29th 08 05:27 PM
Fer the Luv of Gawd!!!.... Capt. Mooron ASA 57 April 25th 05 07:14 PM
gawd, go pour a dog Evelyn Blarney ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:08 PM
gawd, go judge a jar O. M. Giacomo ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:29 AM
gawd, go judge a jug Tony ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:14 AM