BoatBanter.com

-   -   God Gawd Almighty (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97698-god-gawd-almighty.html)

HK September 5th 08 05:27 PM

God Gawd Almighty

Just watching McCain doing a stump speech...he's talks and talks and
talks and talks...and don't say a damned thing.

OH...did you know he was a POW?

[email protected] September 5th 08 06:08 PM

God Gawd Almighty

On Sep 5, 1:15*pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Harry, he cuts and pastes and cuts and pastes, and says nothing.

His new lover Salty will be here soon to defend him.

[email protected] September 5th 08 06:10 PM

God Gawd Almighty

On Sep 5, 1:15*pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Harry, he cuts and pastes and cuts and pastes, and says nothing.

We should not forget that Osamabama Bin Tokin' was a failed community
organizer, and a pretty good speech reader;) He has no record of doing
anything but what Pelosi tells him to do, he has never voted outside
party lines, he has never run anything, most of his votes showed all
the courage of a French soldier, voting "present" a majority of the
time, refusing to take a stand..

Not to mention, everything he has said he believes in for the last 20
years, he is throwing aside during an election year, who believes this
guy?

CalifBill September 5th 08 06:15 PM

God Gawd Almighty

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Harry, he cuts and pastes and cuts and pastes, and says nothing.

HK September 5th 08 06:16 PM

God Gawd Almighty

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Harry, he cuts and pastes and cuts and pastes, and says nothing.

We should not forget that Osamabama Bin Tokin' was a failed community
organizer, and a pretty good speech reader;) He has no record of doing
anything but what Pelosi tells him to do, he has never voted outside
party lines, he has never run anything, most of his votes showed all
the courage of a French soldier, voting "present" a majority of the
time, refusing to take a stand..

Not to mention, everything he has said he believes in for the last 20
years, he is throwing aside during an election year, who believes this
guy?

I listened very carefully to McCain last night, and I read a transcript
this morning. He didn't say a word that indicates he or his party have
any understanding of your health problems or will come up with some sort
of solution for you.

In other words, if McCain wins, you're still ****ed.

Stupid is as stupid does.

[email protected] September 5th 08 06:21 PM

God Gawd Almighty

On Sep 5, 1:16*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

[...]

Stupid is as stupid does.- Hide quoted text -

There you go, ALMOST as low life as your new lover....

[email protected] September 5th 08 06:24 PM

God Gawd Almighty

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:16:57 -0400, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

So there IS a silver lining in every cloud!

[email protected] September 5th 08 07:59 PM

God Gawd Almighty

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

om...

[...]

Oh, did you know Obama was a "Community organizer"?

[email protected] September 5th 08 08:17 PM

God Gawd Almighty

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

om...

[...]

Oh, did you know Obama was a "Community organizer"?- Hide quoted text -

"Failed" Community organizer, don't forget, he got nothing done there
either.. But he sure can talk and write books...

JimH[_5_] September 5th 08 08:25 PM

God Gawd Almighty

wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

om...

[...]

There is nothing wrong with that as long as it was for a good cause.
Having said that.....to use that experience on one's resume for the
POTUS position is laughable.