Default God Gawd Almighty

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

I listened very carefully. I'm glad McCain found a way to survive his
ordeal. I see no evidence that he is not just a clone of G.W. Bush. His
talk his cheap. His support of 90$ of Bush's agenda, including torture,
speaks for itself.

That "90% support of Bush's agenda" spin has been debunked several times
by honest reviewers of the records.
The percent support by all members of Congress, on both sides, is very high.

What is important is the 10% that was *not* supported by McCain and others.

Eisboch

Eisboch,
6 months ago, Harry thought McCain was a class act, a real moderate
Republican who Harry thought would make a good president. Of course, at
that that Harry said the Republicans would never nominate a moderate and
McCain didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the primary.