HK HK is offline

Default God Gawd Almighty

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

As always, W'[hine....ESAD.

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 20:08:19 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Ok, I've got to ask.

What the hell is corinthian leather?

Is that like Naugahyde?

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 20:14:36 -0400, hk wrote:

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

As always, W'[hine....ESAD.

I'm surprised at you. You were so proud of that boat at one time.

http://jalopnik.com/cars/classic-ad-...day-295962.php

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Ok, I've got to ask.

What the hell is corinthian leather?

Is that like Naugahyde?

Isn't it what they make golf gloves out of? Oh, never mind. Golf gloves are
made from 'Cabretta' leather.

Corinthian leather is probably from goats raised in Corinth.

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Ok, I've got to ask.

What the hell is corinthian leather?

Is that like Naugahyde?

It's from the backsides of three toed frogs.

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Ok, I've got to ask.

What the hell is corinthian leather?

Is that like Naugahyde?

http://jalopnik.com/cars/classic-ad-...day-295962.php

I don't think that's the kind of support Harry is expecting from you, Jimh.

wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Ok, I've got to ask.

What the hell is corinthian leather?

Is that like Naugahyde?

Isn't it what they make golf gloves out of? Oh, never mind. Golf gloves are
made from 'Cabretta' leather.

Corinthian leather is probably from goats raised in Corinth.

Vermont?

Doesn't sound very classy to me. :)

.. .
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Ok, I've got to ask.

What the hell is corinthian leather?

Is that like Naugahyde?

It's from the backsides of three toed frogs.

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

However, and I actually know this - result of having a classical
education, Corinth was an ancient Greek city/state located on the
Isthmus of Corinth.

So Corinthian leather made from goats would actually make sense -
Greek goats.

I'll be damned.l

Cod Almighty - August 22 Skip Gundlach Cruising 17 August 29th 08 05:27 PM
Fer the Luv of Gawd!!!.... Capt. Mooron ASA 57 April 25th 05 07:14 PM
gawd, go pour a dog Evelyn Blarney ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:08 PM
gawd, go judge a jar O. M. Giacomo ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:29 AM
gawd, go judge a jug Tony ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:14 AM