Tim Tim is offline

Default God Gawd Almighty

On Sep 5, 7:33*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 20:08:19 -0400, Wayne.B

wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Ok, I've got to ask.

What the hell is corinthian leather?

Is that like Naugahyde?

Soft corinthian leather? Naugahyde?

er, yeah.. you could say that.

But! It has what you need!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIL3fbGbU2o
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 5, 8:38*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Ok, I've got to ask.

What the hell is corinthian leather?

Is that like Naugahyde?

It's from the backsides of three toed frogs.

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

However, and I actually know this - result of having a classical
education, Corinth was an ancient Greek city/state located on the
Isthmus of Corinth.

So Corinthian leather made from goats would actually make sense -
Greek goats.

I'll be damned.l- Hide quoted text -

But Tom, they also raised a lot of sheep and cattle there, too!

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 01:55:59 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 21:45:22 -0400, John H wrote:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 01:38:17 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

m...
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:50:03 -0400, John H wrote:

I listened to McCain last night also. He didn't say a thing about Parker
boats, striper fishing, Atlantic crossings, lobster boats, draft dodging,
or liars.

Well, that certainly disqualifies him from being Harry unless he also
had a Hatteras sportfish in Florida with corinthian leather seats.

Ok, I've got to ask.

What the hell is corinthian leather?

Is that like Naugahyde?

It's from the backsides of three toed frogs.

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

However, and I actually know this - result of having a classical
education, Corinth was an ancient Greek city/state located on the
Isthmus of Corinth.

So Corinthian leather made from goats would actually make sense -
Greek goats.

I'll be damned.l

I can't believe how fast you learn geography.

(Gotta love Wikipedia!!)

Actually, I did - we posted about the same time.

Years ago, I was there - the first TRIP FROM HELL when Mrs. Wave and I
did a tour of the Greece and the Greek Islands. Only took me twenty
years to make another one to Ireland. :)

Mrs. Wave goes with her two buddies every year for two weeks - this
year, they are going to Denmark, Holland, Norway and Finland and on
the way back, they are visiting her best friend's parents in Iceland
for a week.

Pssst - it really wasn't that bad - I just didn't like the food much.
Beautiful though and the fishing was nothing short of spectacular.

I don't travel well. :)

The only thing that could make that trip more cool is if they did it on
motorcycles. Would you like me to contact some friends in Holland to round
up some Moto Guzzis?

Cod Almighty - August 22 Skip Gundlach Cruising 17 August 29th 08 05:27 PM
Fer the Luv of Gawd!!!.... Capt. Mooron ASA 57 April 25th 05 07:14 PM
gawd, go pour a dog Evelyn Blarney ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:08 PM
gawd, go judge a jar O. M. Giacomo ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:29 AM
gawd, go judge a jug Tony ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:14 AM