HK HK is offline

Default God Gawd Almighty

D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Sep 5, 1:15 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Harry, he cuts and pastes and cuts and pastes, and says nothing.
We should not forget that Osamabama Bin Tokin' was a failed community
organizer, and a pretty good speech reader He has no record of doing
anything but what Pelosi tells him to do, he has never voted outside
party lines, he has never run anything, most of his votes showed all
the courage of a French soldier, voting "present" a majority of the
time, refusing to take a stand..

Not to mention, everything he has said he believes in for the last 20
years, he is throwing aside during an election year, who believes this
guy?

I listened very carefully to McCain last night, and I read a transcript
this morning. He didn't say a word that indicates he or his party have any
understanding of your health problems or will come up with some sort of
solution for you.

In other words, if McCain wins, you're still ****ed.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Just can't get along without the nasty language.

There's no other language Scotty understands.