Default Olyimpics ... wow

wrote in message
t...
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:18:47 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

How do you tell the difference? Do the migratory geese have "I love
Florida" stickers on their tail feathers?

Eisboch

Timing, the migratory birds are here only at certain times of the year.
NJ has an early hunting season before the migratory birds arrive. I
think, if your eye is trained, you can actually tell the difference. The
residents, I believe, are fatter and heavier. I guess the flying from
the Arctic does have an effect.

Oh. I figured the tan was the giveaway.

Eisboch

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:18:47 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
net...
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:30:50 -0400, John H. wrote:

Must not be as many Canada geese in Norway. Or maybe they have enough
sense to shoot them and feed them to the hungry.

Be careful not to shoot the wrong ones. There are two populations of
Canada geese, migratory and resident. It's the resident population that
is causing the problems you mention. This state has a rather liberal
bag
limit during the early season before the migratory birds appear, and as
the migratory birds are just now recovering from serious lows in the
1990s, restrict the bag limits when they are here. They have also
instituted a winter season to harvest the resident population. It seems
to be working, as there don't appear to be near as many geese as there
were a few years ago.

How do you tell the difference? Do the migratory geese have "I love
Florida" stickers on their tail feathers?

Migratory geese are the ones flying around with the left turn signal
blinking.

Are you sure it's not the right signal? I don't think the geese are Union
members.

SmallBoats.com wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:02:40 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Even with all the controversy surrounding China favoritism, the USA has
kicked ass.

Well done.

Eisboch

The IOC still needs to strip a few medals, could you imagine if the US
were involved in some of the cheating we have seen from China. even in
the agreements they made leading up to the games? The world would be
up in arms. Of course, the IOC is a joke, along the lines of the UN..

Did you really expect anything different from, the Chinese? Corrupt
before the games, during and well after the games. Get used to it. They
got their games and have no desire to ever change. Thousands of years of
practice makes em good at it.

wrote in message
[...]

It's easy to tell the difference between a grass stain and goose **** on a
golf ball.

Goose **** tastes better when it's licked off the ball.

"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message

It's easy to tell the difference between a grass stain and goose **** on a
golf ball.

Goose **** tastes better when it's licked off the ball.

I knew there was a reason I never took up golf.

That's just plain disgusting.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message

It's easy to tell the difference between a grass stain and goose **** on
golf ball.

Goose **** tastes better when it's licked off the ball.

I knew there was a reason I never took up golf.

That's just plain disgusting.

Eisboch

Haven't you ever tried foir gras? Oh, that's goose LIVER. Sorry.

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message

It's easy to tell the difference between a grass stain and goose **** on
golf ball.

Goose **** tastes better when it's licked off the ball.

I knew there was a reason I never took up golf.

That's just plain disgusting.

Eisboch

Haven't you ever tried foir gras? Oh, that's goose LIVER. Sorry.

It's foie gras, and it can be *duck* liver, too. :)

hk wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message

It's easy to tell the difference between a grass stain and goose
**** on a
golf ball.

Goose **** tastes better when it's licked off the ball.

I knew there was a reason I never took up golf.

That's just plain disgusting.

Eisboch

Haven't you ever tried foir gras? Oh, that's goose LIVER. Sorry.

It's foie gras, and it can be *duck* liver, too. :)

Every NG needs a spelling and typo Nazi.

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:45:35 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...

"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message

It's easy to tell the difference between a grass stain and goose **** on
golf ball.

Goose **** tastes better when it's licked off the ball.

I knew there was a reason I never took up golf.

That's just plain disgusting.

Eisboch

Haven't you ever tried foir gras? Oh, that's goose LIVER. Sorry.

Prob'ly tastes about the same.

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:14:34 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

hk wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message

It's easy to tell the difference between a grass stain and goose
**** on a
golf ball.

Goose **** tastes better when it's licked off the ball.

I knew there was a reason I never took up golf.

That's just plain disgusting.

Eisboch

Haven't you ever tried foir gras? Oh, that's goose LIVER. Sorry.

It's foie gras, and it can be *duck* liver, too. :)

Every NG needs a spelling and typo Nazi.

Did you expect him to stay out of a conversation about goose ****, grass,
and foy grass? No way, Hose'.