Default GM loses big-time

Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"hk" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
"Jim" wrote in news:g79lts$k5k$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

She lacked motivation?
I made errors on two of my Hondas. I traded in my 305 Honda Dream on
a Triumph 650....I was young. The other mistake was selling my Honda
600 sedan:
http://www.honda600coupe.com/Honda_6..._22_Honda.html
I bet they want a pretty penny for this perfect specimen....I don't
think it was ever on the road!

I got you beat! My *first* motorcycle was... a 250cc Honda Dream. Used
and just carefully broken in when I bought it, and it served me well
for a couple of years. Ugly little bike, but...it sure looked sweet
compared to the BSAs and Triumphs my friends had, because...my Honda
started when I wanted it to...and their bikes sometimes ran and
sometimes didn't.

My first was a Honda 305 Superhawk. Drove it all summer and winter in
Illinois, mainly because I couldn't afford a car.

Eisboch

winter-motorcycle-Illinois? You are a daredevil,aren't you?

Illinois has a variety of weather. Northern IL is very different from S.
IL.

We lived briefly in Zion, IL. Just a couple of miles from the Wisconsin
border. Interesting little dry town.

Eisboch

Interesting observation on the local weather conditions.
DK DK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"hk" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
[...]

border. Interesting little dry town. No booze or beer sold.

Eisboch

I was there many times when I was in sales. Ever heard of Benton Lumber?

You are a badass if you rode your bike in that area. I used to live in
Crystal Lake and my motorcycle was on the trickle charge from Oct/Nov to
Mar/Apr.
DK DK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"hk" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
[...]

BTW - Did you boat out of Winthrop Harbor or were those pre-boating days?

"DK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"hk" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
[...]

Probably "boated" out of Great Lakes Naval Training Station. 8)

"DK" wrote in message

We lived briefly in Zion, IL. Just a couple of miles from the Wisconsin
border. Interesting little dry town. No booze or beer sold.

Eisboch

BTW - Did you boat out of Winthrop Harbor or were those pre-boating days?

Pre-boating, unless you consider Uncle Sam's Canoe Club as boating.

Eisboch

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 03:53:49 +0000, Larry wrote:

Tim wrote in news:a4045281-3a97-4305-8ae4-
:

Well, they didn't call Joe Lucas the "Black ([K]night" or the "Prince
of Darkness" for nothing.

Q. why do the british drink warm beer?
A. Because Lucas builds refrigerators, too!

With Italian cars and motorcycles, one could say the same thing of Magneti
Marelli....(c;

Be careful. You're treading on thin ice. Moto Guzzis haven't had electrical
problems for weeks.

LOKI loses her rudder Bart ASA 8 November 1st 07 03:49 AM
Oh my, Loco loses again! Capt. Rob ASA 3 July 17th 06 04:44 PM
Loco loses again! Bobsprit ASA 5 September 19th 04 09:23 PM
Bob loses!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 January 21st 04 09:16 AM
If Bush Loses Bobsprit ASA 9 November 24th 03 12:37 AM