D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default GM loses big-time

"DK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"hk" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
"Jim" wrote in news:g79lts$k5k$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

She lacked motivation?
I made errors on two of my Hondas. I traded in my 305 Honda Dream
on a Triumph 650....I was young. The other mistake was selling my
Honda 600 sedan:
http://www.honda600coupe.com/Honda_6..._22_Honda.html
I bet they want a pretty penny for this perfect specimen....I don't
think it was ever on the road!

I got you beat! My *first* motorcycle was... a 250cc Honda Dream.
Used and just carefully broken in when I bought it, and it served me
well for a couple of years. Ugly little bike, but...it sure looked
sweet compared to the BSAs and Triumphs my friends had, because...my
Honda started when I wanted it to...and their bikes sometimes ran and
sometimes didn't.

My first was a Honda 305 Superhawk. Drove it all summer and winter
in Illinois, mainly because I couldn't afford a car.

Eisboch

winter-motorcycle-Illinois? You are a daredevil,aren't you?
Illinois has a variety of weather. Northern IL is very different from
S. IL.

We lived briefly in Zion, IL. Just a couple of miles from the Wisconsin
border. Interesting little dry town. No booze or beer sold.

Eisboch

BTW - Did you boat out of Winthrop Harbor or were those pre-boating days?

Probably "boated" out of Great Lakes Naval Training Station. 8)