posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Oh my, Loco loses again!

Poor Sloco once again eats his own poop when posting the Whitlock Cobra
steering isn't found on his idea of high end boats, such as FARR and
C&C!!! Last time I checked FARR and C&C were middle of the road boats,
but to Sloco I suppose they look like high end! Lame Sloco just can't
accept that the 35s5 was built to a very high standard...higher than
his boat and current First Series boats. That's why we bought one and
why they are in demand!
But just to help Sloco out....here are some of those builders he
doesn't like who are using the Whitlock Cobra system.

Moody

Sweden

Pacific Seacraft

Southerly

Scanmar (Bob Crantz favorite!)

Aerodyne

Oyster

Golly, looks like some good boats there, Sloco!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You Suuuuure know boats! Next time do 3
minutes of research dumbass!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lame Sloco just can't
accept that the 35s5 was built to a very high standard

What, exactly is that standard?

Could it be to make a profit on a boat that sells for a middle of the road
price?

Where exactly is the skimping on the 35s5?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Don't forget PDQ!

Capt. Rob wrote:
... using the Whitlock Cobra system.

Moody

Sweden

Pacific Seacraft

Southerly

Scanmar (Bob Crantz favorite!)

Aerodyne

Oyster

posted to alt.sailing.asa

No, my Whitlock is a cable style, but double the size of most sailboat
systems. The larger 44, the only sailboat the build now, however, has
the high end r&p system.

Capt. Rob wrote:
Don't forget PDQ!

PDQ 36 has Whitlock R&P steering? That must be an ever more expensive
install on that boat.

RB
35s5
NY

Loco? Bwahahahahahahhahaha! Capt,Neal? ASA 1 November 16th 04 05:42 AM
Loco loses again! Bobsprit ASA 5 September 19th 04 09:23 PM
Loco Emotion.... Capt. Mooron ASA 4 July 19th 04 02:13 PM
Thanks to Loco! Bobsprit ASA 9 March 8th 04 09:52 PM
Poor Loco!!! Bobsprit ASA 25 October 21st 03 01:24 AM