HK HK is offline

Default Opinion on this boat

wrote:
On Jan 3, 8:03 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

I'm going to ride up and take a look at this, the guy seemed like he'd
deal, and it's been on the list for quite awhile. Anybody ever owned
one of these motors, or know about them? How about the boat itself?
I'd take that hot foot off, I don't like them, and I think the empty
cigarette packs are throw in for free!
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/boa/526435056.html
Gay. Extremely gay.

Gay? No way, too dirty... just a chicks boat... a dirty chick...

Metalflake on the boat and bird flake on the motor...sounds like a
Sal****er Tom wet dream.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!
Senior Member

wrote in message

I'm going to ride up and take a look at this, the guy seemed like he'd
deal, and it's been on the list for quite awhile. Anybody ever owned
one of these motors, or know about them? How about the boat itself?
I'd take that hot foot off, I don't like them, and I think the empty
cigarette packs are throw in for free!
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/boa/526435056.html
Gay. Extremely gay.

Gay? No way, too dirty... just a chicks boat... a dirty chick...

Metalflake on the boat and bird flake on the motor...sounds like a
Sal****er Tom wet dream.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Pfffftttt... from a man with a boat with no lines... zero character,
and no transom...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
wrote in message
I'm going to ride up and take a look at this, the guy seemed like he'd
deal, and it's been on the list for quite awhile. Anybody ever owned
one of these motors, or know about them? How about the boat itself?
I'd take that hot foot off, I don't like them, and I think the empty
cigarette packs are throw in for free!
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/boa/526435056.html
Gay. Extremely gay.
Gay? No way, too dirty... just a chicks boat... a dirty chick...

Metalflake on the boat and bird flake on the motor...sounds like a
Sal****er Tom wet dream.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Pfffftttt... from a man with a boat with no lines... zero character,
and no transom...

Uh-huh. What's the transom height on those dinghies you build? 12"? Any
adult male could put one foot on their gunnels and flip one right over.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 3, 6:15Â*pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Jan 3, 12:17�pm, wrote:

I'm going to ride up and take a look at this, the guy seemed like he'd
deal, and it's been on the list for quite awhile. Anybody ever owned
one of these motors, or know about them? How about the boat itself?
I'd take that hot foot off, I don't like them, and I think the empty
cigarette packs are throw in for free!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/boa/526435056.html

Be careful with this one.
Based upon the way the current owner put this up for sale, I'd say
there is close to zero pride of ownership. Lot's of dirt in the bilge,
trash under the helm, etc. Anybody who cared about the boat would have
spent 10-15 mintues cleaning it up before taking the photos for the
ad. Anybody who *doesn't* care about the boat probably has been less
than attentive to maintenance and repair.

Well, not to be contradictory, but some people feel that if it's
comfortable to them it ought to be comfortable to you too.

Both of my boats, I purchased cheap, almost dirt cheap. the apholstry
wasn't the greatest on either, but they were both mechanically well
taken care of with sound hulls.

But sure, I'd say that $3-3300.00 should be about right, that is, if
the engine checks out ok. Of course, I know you'll want to at least
run it on the muffs first.
Senior Member

On Jan 3, 9:02*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!- Hide quoted text -

What's the point. they are 10 foot boats? I would not sell a small LT
boat to someone who was going to take it into unprotected water,
unlike your last salesman...

"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote
Oh, with respect to the hot foot - give it a chance

What's a hot foot?

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:02 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

What "unprotected" water is that for you? Lake Candlewood?

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote
What's a hot foot?

Never mind, I googled it. Gas pedal. Hmm.

Senior Member

On Jan 3, 9:43*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:02 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Well Harry, depends on the weather really. If you were really a
boater, with a real boat, you would know that. But we will settle for
your stories of conquests, Zimmermans, and pictures of your neighbors
LTP.

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
. ..
"Ernest Scribbler" wrote
What's a hot foot?

Never mind, I googled it. Gas pedal. Hmm.

It's a macho term, like the way some rifle owners called their guns a "bang
stick". Nobody knows why, although rumor has it these terms give some people
a real tingle in the panties.

Size opinion on boat scbafreak Boat Building 0 January 24th 07 12:33 PM
opinion on boat Charlie Brown General 9 August 28th 05 06:23 PM
Opinion on Power boat? HotRod Boat Building 1 June 25th 05 09:36 PM
Opinion on older checkmate boat.... Shawn General 2 July 1st 04 11:51 AM
Boat Quality/Opinion Sources Wklkj General 1 January 26th 04 02:48 PM