[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Opinion on this boat

On Jan 3, 8:20*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 3, 8:03 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

I'm going to ride up and take a look at this, the guy seemed like he'd
deal, and it's been on the list for quite awhile. Anybody ever owned
one of these motors, or know about them? How about the boat itself?
I'd take that hot foot off, I don't like them, and I think the empty
cigarette packs are throw in for free!
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/boa/526435056.html
Gay. Extremely gay.

Gay? No way, too dirty... just a chicks boat... a dirty chick...

Metalflake on the boat and bird flake on the motor...sounds like a
Sal****er Tom wet dream.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Pfffftttt... from a man with a boat with no lines... zero character,
and no transom...