Default football and politics

AP- Green Bay Times - Tue 12-21-07

The Green Bay Packers delivered a shocking announcement today. Their
starting quarterback this Sunday will be Mrs. Brett Favre, who will play for
Brett during the first quarter. Fans in Green Bay were shocked when this
announcement was made, but Mrs. Favre assured the fans that, "Hey, I know
this game. I live with Brett. I have taken several road trips on the team
plane. I've gone to the pre-game meal. I know a lot of the Packers. I've
played around with a lot of the Packers in the back yard. I've tossed the
football with them, and I know what a slot right 60-Prevent-Slot-Hook-And-Go
is and I know how to avoid a corner blitz." So they polled the people
inGreen Bay, 50% of Packers fans are excited, motivated, looking forward to
the big game.

All right, you think that's ridiculous? Let me reread this. In a shocking
announcement today, Mrs. Hillary Clinton announced that she is running for
President of the United States because she knows Bill Clinton and has lived
with him, and she was there on a lot of trips to China and around the world,
and she really cared about kids for 35 years. She's fought and she stood up
for kids, and she's tried to fix health care, and she knows fifty percent of
the American people say, "That's good enough for us."

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

Which of the right-wing Republican idiots, lunatics or incompetents are
you support, Bill?

Mitt "I was against flip-flopping until I changed my mind" Romney?

Rudy "I am *not* a crook even though the evidence indicates otherwise"
Guiliani?

Mike "I know Jesus, so I don't have to know foreign policy" Huckabee?

Fred "Yes, I am Dead" Thompson?

Ron "I'm even crazier than I sound" Paul?

Duncan "The 2% in the Polls Solution" Hunter?

The only reasonable possibility on the GOP side is John McCain, and he
isn't crazy or right-wing enough for the GOP delegates.

Maybe you can write in Zell Miller. He's fine until his daily sedation
wears off.

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:12:30 -0800, "Calif Bill"

[...]

Now, now...you're sounding like Dougie!

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:33:27 -0500, HK wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

Trolling, trolling, over the ocean blue...

Harry, shame on you.
HK HK is offline

HK wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

"...are you supporting, Bill?"

"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

Which incompetant one are you supporting? I would like a none of the above
box these last couple of elections.

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Nope, just putting out a supposition.

"HK" wrote in message

Which of the right-wing Republican idiots, lunatics or incompetents are
you support, Bill?

Mitt "I was against flip-flopping until I changed my mind" Romney?

Rudy "I am *not* a crook even though the evidence indicates otherwise"
Guiliani?

Mike "I know Jesus, so I don't have to know foreign policy" Huckabee?

Fred "Yes, I am Dead" Thompson?

Ron "I'm even crazier than I sound" Paul?

Duncan "The 2% in the Polls Solution" Hunter?

The only reasonable possibility on the GOP side is John McCain, and he
isn't crazy or right-wing enough for the GOP delegates.

Maybe you can write in Zell Miller. He's fine until his daily sedation
wears off.

Harry, you *do* realize that your constant negative and snide comments tend
to drive any self-respecting Democrat to vote Republican, don't you?

Eisboch

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:07:13 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Eisboch made an oxymoron!
--
John H