HK HK is offline

Default football and politics

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Which of the right-wing Republican idiots, lunatics or incompetents are
you support, Bill?

Mitt "I was against flip-flopping until I changed my mind" Romney?

Rudy "I am *not* a crook even though the evidence indicates otherwise"
Guiliani?

Mike "I know Jesus, so I don't have to know foreign policy" Huckabee?

Fred "Yes, I am Dead" Thompson?

Ron "I'm even crazier than I sound" Paul?

Duncan "The 2% in the Polls Solution" Hunter?

The only reasonable possibility on the GOP side is John McCain, and he
isn't crazy or right-wing enough for the GOP delegates.

Maybe you can write in Zell Miller. He's fine until his daily sedation
wears off.

Harry, you *do* realize that your constant negative and snide comments tend
to drive any self-respecting Democrat to vote Republican, don't you?

Eisboch

I merely posted this in response to Bilious Bill's screed against
Hillary Clinton. Did you miss that?

I doubt very many Democrats or Independents will be voting for the GOP
presidential candidate next year. They're all so bad, it's hard for me
to pick who would be my favorite loser. Maybe Huckabee...if he loses
really badly, perhaps the GOP can throw off the yoke of the evangelicals.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Some crappy football game is delaying the start of "60 Minutes."

Harry, you *do* realize that your constant negative and snide comments
tend

to drive any self-respecting Democrat to vote Republican, don't you?

He sure is doing the job with me. I'm beginning to realize that I don't want
to vote for ANYONE Harry supports. He's an embarrasement to the Democratic
party.

--Mike

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

On Dec 30, 1:35�pm, JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:33:27 -0500, HK wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
AP- Green Bay Times - Tue 12-21-07

The Green Bay Packers delivered a shocking announcement today. Their
starting quarterback this Sunday will be Mrs. Brett Favre, who will play for
Brett during the first quarter. Fans in Green Bay were shocked when this
announcement was made, but Mrs. Favre assured the fans that, "Hey, I know
this game. I live with Brett. I have taken several road trips on the team
plane. I've gone to the pre-game meal. I know a lot of the Packers. I've
played around with a lot of the Packers in the back yard. I've tossed the
football with them, and I know what a slot right 60-Prevent-Slot-Hook-And-Go
is and I know how to avoid a corner blitz." So they polled the people
inGreen Bay, 50% of Packers fans are excited, motivated, looking forward to
the big game.

All right, you think that's ridiculous? Let me reread this. In a shocking
announcement today, Mrs. Hillary Clinton announced that she is running for
President of the United States because she knows Bill Clinton and has lived
with him, and she was there on a lot of trips to China and around the world,
and she really cared about kids for 35 years. She's fought and she stood up
for kids, and she's tried to fix health care, and she knows fifty percent of
the American people say, "That's good enough for us."

Which of the right-wing Republican idiots, lunatics or incompetents are
you support, Bill?

Mitt "I was against flip-flopping until I changed my mind" Romney?

Rudy "I am *not* a crook even though the evidence indicates otherwise"
Guiliani?

Mike "I know Jesus, so I don't have to know foreign policy" Huckabee?

Fred "Yes, I am Dead" Thompson?

Ron "I'm even crazier than I sound" Paul?

Duncan "The 2% in the Polls Solution" Hunter?

The only reasonable possibility on the GOP side is John McCain, and he
isn't crazy or right-wing enough for the GOP delegates.

Maybe you can write in Zell Miller. He's fine until his daily sedation
wears off.

Trolling, trolling, over the ocean blue...

Harry, shame on you.- Hide quoted text -

Shame on Harry?

Uh, looks like Calif Bill started this one.

No bitch at Calif Bill because he launched a right wing troll, but you
single out the first moderately left responder?

Did you know that some folks are so transparent, they will be
reincarnated as storm windows? :-)

Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

Why was it a "right wing Troll"? It was an anti Hillary statement And
Harry took it a sliming level. Right now, the only candidate that may give
us hope to reign in an out of control Federal Gov't. is Ron Paul. And that
is more like a Libertarian winning. Do not really see it happening. The
Dem's are not the party of the working people anymore. Not been that since
about Musky days. Look at the richest people in Congress. Most are
Democrats. Look at the Blue states and the heavy blue regions. The coastal
regions with lots of wealth. We are screwed!

Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

regions with lots of wealth. � We are screwed!- Hide quoted text -

It's a right wing troll because (in the best tradition of Rush
Limbaugh and the rest) it totally distorts the facts. In the same
tradition, it is aimed at folks who don't think too critically and
prefer to accept ready-made opinions that "sound about right", are
deliciously negative, or seem patriotic.

The analogy is BS. I am no fan of Hillary Clinton, but her experience
goes far beyond being "Mrs. Clinton" for eight years. She has been a
US senator for 7 years, and serves on some extremely significant
committees- including one dealing with the armed forces or national
defense. A fair number of her competitors on both sides of the aisle
have *less* government experience, especially at the federal level,
than she does.

Sorry, Bill. It was a right wing troll in every sense of the
tradition.

(by the way, there are a couple of Republicans I'd vote for before I
would vote for Hillary.... but I doubt that she will be the Democratic
nominee in any case)

Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

I won't go into a lot of detail, but......
apparently you missed my FIRST friggin' comment which was to Calif Bill !

--
John H

BAR BAR is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

"Moderately left responder?" are you talking about Harry the Krause? You
have got to be kidding. Harry is the epitome of liberalism. If Harry is
moderately left then I am an independent.

Did you know that some folks are so transparent, they will be
reincarnated as storm windows? :-)

You, Krause, Douggie are three panes, who are the other three?

Why was it a "right wing Troll"? It was an anti Hillary statement And
Harry took it a sliming level. Right now, the only candidate that may give
us hope to reign in an out of control Federal Gov't. is Ron Paul. And that
is more like a Libertarian winning. Do not really see it happening. The
Dem's are not the party of the working people anymore. Not been that since
about Musky days. Look at the richest people in Congress. Most are
Democrats. Look at the Blue states and the heavy blue regions. The coastal
regions with lots of wealth. We are screwed!

Ron Paul is a whacko.