Default football and politics

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:23:59 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

~~ SNERK ~~

This is to inform you that you will be hearing from my attorneys
shortly for copyright infringement.

RIAA has nothing on me.
Tim Tim is offline

"...football and politics Options ..."

Dang, I'm glad I was never really involved in either.....

wrote:

~~ SNERK ~~

This is to inform you that you will be hearing from my attorneys
shortly for copyright infringement.

RIAA has nothing on me.

Can we negotiate a settlement out of court?
There are times when your trademark comment is priceless.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

~~ SNERK ~~

This is to inform you that you will be hearing from my attorneys
shortly for copyright infringement.

RIAA has nothing on me.

Can we negotiate a settlement out of court?
There are times when your trademark comment is priceless.

Everything time has has a price, fella.

Senior Member

On Dec 30, 10:47*pm, "Mike" wrote:
Harry, you *do* realize that your constant negative and snide comments
tend

to drive any self-respecting Democrat to vote Republican, don't you?

He sure is doing the job with me. I'm beginning to realize that I don't want
to vote for ANYONE Harry supports. He's an embarrasement to the Democratic
party.

--Mike

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message

Which of the right-wing Republican idiots, lunatics or incompetents are
you support, Bill?

Mitt "I was against flip-flopping until I changed my mind" Romney?

Rudy "I am *not* a crook even though the evidence indicates otherwise"
Guiliani?

Mike "I know Jesus, so I don't have to know foreign policy" Huckabee?

Fred "Yes, I am Dead" Thompson?

Ron "I'm even crazier than I sound" Paul?

Duncan "The 2% in the Polls Solution" Hunter?

The only reasonable possibility on the GOP side is John McCain, and he
isn't crazy or right-wing enough for the GOP delegates.

Maybe you can write in Zell Miller. He's fine until his daily sedation
wears off.

Harry, you *do* realize that your constant negative and snide comments
tend to drive any self-respecting Democrat to vote Republican, don't you?

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Personally, I think he is a republican plant... And by your above
comments, it's working :O

Senior Member

On Dec 31, 12:08Â*am, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Dec 30, 1:35�pm, JohnH wrote:

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:33:27 -0500, HK wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
AP- Green Bay Times - Tue 12-21-07

The Green Bay Packers delivered a shocking announcement today. Their
starting quarterback this Sunday will be Mrs. Brett Favre, who will play for
Brett during the first quarter. Fans in Green Bay were shocked when this
announcement was made, but Mrs. Favre assured the fans that, "Hey, I know
this game. I live with Brett. I have taken several road trips on the team
plane. I've gone to the pre-game meal. I know a lot of the Packers. I've
played around with a lot of the Packers in the back yard. I've tossed the
football with them, and I know what a slot right 60-Prevent-Slot-Hook-And-Go
is and I know how to avoid a corner blitz." So they polled the people
inGreen Bay, 50% of Packers fans are excited, motivated, looking forward to
the big game.

All right, you think that's ridiculous? Let me reread this. In a shocking
announcement today, Mrs. Hillary Clinton announced that she is running for
President of the United States because she knows Bill Clinton and has lived
with him, and she was there on a lot of trips to China and around the world,
and she really cared about kids for 35 years. She's fought and she stood up
for kids, and she's tried to fix health care, and she knows fifty percent of
the American people say, "That's good enough for us."

Which of the right-wing Republican idiots, lunatics or incompetents are
you support, Bill?

Mitt "I was against flip-flopping until I changed my mind" Romney?

Rudy "I am *not* a crook even though the evidence indicates otherwise"
Guiliani?

Mike "I know Jesus, so I don't have to know foreign policy" Huckabee?

Fred "Yes, I am Dead" Thompson?

Ron "I'm even crazier than I sound" Paul?

Duncan "The 2% in the Polls Solution" Hunter?

The only reasonable possibility on the GOP side is John McCain, and he
isn't crazy or right-wing enough for the GOP delegates.

Maybe you can write in Zell Miller. He's fine until his daily sedation
wears off.

Trolling, trolling, over the ocean blue...

Harry, shame on you.- Hide quoted text -

Shame on Harry?

Uh, looks like Calif Bill started this one.

No bitch at Calif Bill because he launched a right wing troll, but you
single out the first moderately left responder?

Did you know that some folks are so transparent, they will be
reincarnated as storm windows? Â*:-)- Hide quoted text -

Moderately left ?? Thats funny, and telling all at the same time.
HK HK is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Not a concern. It is the Republicans who will depending upon the short
yellow bus voter next year, and "Mike" has a reserved seat on that vehicle.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

On Dec 31, 4:31�am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:08:23 -0800 (PST), Chuck Gould

Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

I won't go into a lot of detail, but......
apparently you missed my FIRST friggin' comment which was to Calif Bill !

--
John H

"All decisions are the result of binary thinking."- Hide quoted text -

Now that you point that out, I guess I can see where you might have
intended it to read that way. "Shame on both of you" would have been
a better choice of phrase. Sorry to have misread it. Happy New
Year. :-)

Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

Moderately left ?? Â* Â*Thats funny, and telling all at the same time.- Hide quoted text -

Apparently you don't know many folks on the extreme left. Harry would
be perfectly at home as a precint captain for the D party out this
way, but not considered radically left in any sense--- Perhaps it's a
matter of perspective; we continue to reelect "Baghdad Jim" to the US
House and rather obviously the majority of voters think he's a fine
choice.
There are some regions in this country where Jim McDermott would be
more likely to be lynched than elected to congress. :-)

Calif Bill wrote:
[...]

"Shame on both of you" would have been super, if I had read both and if I
could have responded to both at the same time.

What do you mean, "I guess I can see...". Would *you* like to be compared
to Doug??? Hell, I thought that was a pretty heavy hit.
--
John H