HK HK is offline

Default Good Service from Raymarine

Sorry to interrupt the usual drivel in here, but
I did want to report good customer service from Raymarine.

I have a Ray fishfinder/depthfinder on son of Yo Ho. I didn't think the
display was bright enough, so last September I called and asked what to
do. I was told to simply return the unit after the boating season and
Ray's service department would look it over.

Sent the unit back last week, got a phone call Wednesday, told there was
nothing out of the ordinary, but the company was sending a brand new
unit just to make sure.

It arrived yesterday.

Cool.

Oh...side benefit...everyone I spoke with at Ray spoke English properly,
with a solid Yankee accent!

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 18:55:49 -0500, HK wrote:

Sorry to interrupt the usual drivel in here, but
I did want to report good customer service from Raymarine.

I have a Ray fishfinder/depthfinder on son of Yo Ho. I didn't think the
display was bright enough, so last September I called and asked what to
do. I was told to simply return the unit after the boating season and
Ray's service department would look it over.

Sent the unit back last week, got a phone call Wednesday, told there was
nothing out of the ordinary, but the company was sending a brand new
unit just to make sure.

It arrived yesterday.

Cool.

Oh...side benefit...everyone I spoke with at Ray spoke English properly,
with a solid Yankee accent!

You think that's good, you ought to try their walk-in service.

Out Freakin' Standing.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Sorry to interrupt the usual drivel in here, but
I did want to report good customer service from Raymarine.

I have a Ray fishfinder/depthfinder on son of Yo Ho. I didn't think the
display was bright enough, so last September I called and asked what to
do. I was told to simply return the unit after the boating season and
Ray's service department would look it over.

Sent the unit back last week, got a phone call Wednesday, told there was
nothing out of the ordinary, but the company was sending a brand new unit
just to make sure.

It arrived yesterday.

Cool.

Oh...side benefit...everyone I spoke with at Ray spoke English properly,
with a solid Yankee accent!

I'd tell you what's paying for that great service, but it would turn this
into a political discussion. It's enough to say that it's your tax dollars,
and that you should buy as much RTN stock as you can afford, along with some
HRS.

Senior Member

On Dec 2, 7:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

HRS.- Hide quoted text -

Aren't you the one who went all tin foil hat about some kids website a
couple of months back?

wrote in message
On Dec 2, 7:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

No. You must be imagining that.

Right now, explain how you came to that conclusion based on what I said. Do
it carefully. Remember that you are disabled.

Senior Member

On Dec 2, 7:59 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 2, 7:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

[...]

it carefully. Remember that you are disabled.- Hide quoted text -

No Joe, it was you. You freaked out and told us we were all
downloading some malware by clicking on the kids site. The kid post
the site every few months, been doing it for years... smerk...

wrote in message

On Dec 2, 7:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

[...]

OK. You're right.

Now, explain your tin foil hat bull****, and how it made sense as a response
to my stock suggestions.

Senior Member

wrote in message

On Dec 2, 7:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

[...]

to my stock suggestions.- Hide quoted text -

I think you see conspiracy where it is not, and I think your personal
politics leads your imagination. I think you read a lot but can't
process all that information logically, or put it to practical use. I
think you either have some insider info (doubt it) or are seeing
things again when it comes to your stock call.... Hows that for
disabled? :O
HK HK is offline

wrote in message
On Dec 2, 7:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

We already have our quota of Larrys in here.

wrote in message

On Dec 2, 7:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

[...]

Are you saying that Raytheon's defense business doesn't make an important
contribution to the quality of its tech support for its other customers?
That's what I said in the paragraph which I've repeated below, in case
you've already lost track of the conversation.