Default Good Service from Raymarine

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Do you know why pot was made illegal to begin with? If you do, tell
us.

I know, do you?

Bill! If you're going to try a lame stunt to avoid answering a
question, at least be original and creative. Your attempt is older than
dirt and all too common.

It really sounds like it is using your favorite trick.

It's not surprising that you don't see the difference.

Only difference is I did it to him first.

On Dec 5, 8:33 pm, Dan wrote:
BillP wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 5, 12:09 pm, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 10:20 am, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 4, 6:42 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
Then you must be just plain stupid because you are NEVER
correct......
Most of the time I am. I am correct that you stated that you grew
the
evil
weed.
Nope, wrong again, and as usual! (damn this is fun!)
You said yourself that you were growing pot-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d...a87fa15b899f4e
No, *I* didn't. Do YOU have any real proof, or are you just like Bill
and Dan, too stupid to know the difference between hearsay and proof?
You were either lying then, or lying now- either way the shoe fits.- Hide
quoted text -

Again, you don't have a problem calling someone a liar without any
proof? That certainly shows what kind of person you are! How low can
you go?

You've repeatedly admitted to growing pot, but never admitting to smoking
it.
Now you say you never grew it, either way that makes you a liar.

This child will continue to lean on the fact that he has changed names -
again. What he doesn't seem to understand is that those names can be
simply revealed, along with his personal information, under certain
circumstances. That's only a matter of time unless he takes another
long hiatus or cleans up his act.- Hide quoted text -

I'll do what to hell I want, get it, low life? Only a low life piece
of crap like you would make statements about others without any
evidence. Hell, you'll even go so low as to pick on people's kids.....

On Dec 5, 7:50 pm, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 12:09 pm, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 10:20 am, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Now you say you never grew it, either way that makes you a liar.- Hide quoted text -

Cite?

wrote in message
On Dec 5, 7:50 pm, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 12:09 pm, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 10:20 am, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Google it yourself jackass.

Here's a list of your names if you can't remember:

KevinCad
Kevin Noble
Jim Dandy
Onlanier
Walter Irvin
Basskisser
Loogypicker

On Dec 7, 11:07 am, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 7:50 pm, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 12:09 pm, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 10:20 am, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Loogypicker- Hide quoted text -

Prove that any of those besides the last one are me, jackass. You're
as dumb as Dan......

wrote in message
On Dec 7, 11:07 am, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 7:50 pm, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 12:09 pm, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 5, 10:20 am, "BillP" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 4, 6:42 pm, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
[...]

For starters, you've already admitted to being Basskisser, and while posting
as Basskisser you admitted to several your past ID's.