Dan Dan is offline

Default Good Service from Raymarine

wrote:
On Dec 5, 8:33 pm, Dan wrote:

This child will continue to lean on the fact that he has changed names -
again. What he doesn't seem to understand is that those names can be
simply revealed, along with his personal information, under certain
circumstances. That's only a matter of time unless he takes another
long hiatus or cleans up his act.

I'll do what to hell I want, get it, low life? Only a low life piece
of crap like you would make statements about others without any
evidence. Hell, you'll even go so low as to pick on people's kids.....

I think you meant "what the hell" or maybe that's how you speak like "We
was without power for four days".

As for picking on people's kids - show me where I did that. Your lies
are getting old.