Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Good Service from Raymarine

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 18:55:49 -0500, HK wrote:

Sorry to interrupt the usual drivel in here, but
I did want to report good customer service from Raymarine.

I have a Ray fishfinder/depthfinder on son of Yo Ho. I didn't think the
display was bright enough, so last September I called and asked what to
do. I was told to simply return the unit after the boating season and
Ray's service department would look it over.

Sent the unit back last week, got a phone call Wednesday, told there was
nothing out of the ordinary, but the company was sending a brand new
unit just to make sure.

It arrived yesterday.

Cool.

Oh...side benefit...everyone I spoke with at Ray spoke English properly,
with a solid Yankee accent!

You think that's good, you ought to try their walk-in service.

Out Freakin' Standing.