Default Good Service from Raymarine

wrote in message
On Dec 2, 7:28 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

Sorry to interrupt the usual drivel in here, but
I did want to report good customer service from Raymarine.

I have a Ray fishfinder/depthfinder on son of Yo Ho. I didn't think the
display was bright enough, so last September I called and asked what to
do. I was told to simply return the unit after the boating season and
Ray's service department would look it over.

Sent the unit back last week, got a phone call Wednesday, told there
was
nothing out of the ordinary, but the company was sending a brand new
unit
just to make sure.

It arrived yesterday.

Cool.

Oh...side benefit...everyone I spoke with at Ray spoke English
properly,
with a solid Yankee accent!

I'd tell you what's paying for that great service, but it would turn this
into a political discussion. It's enough to say that it's your tax
dollars,
and that you should buy as much RTN stock as you can afford, along with
some
HRS.- Hide quoted text -

Aren't you the one who went all tin foil hat about some kids website a
couple of months back?

No. You must be imagining that.

Right now, explain how you came to that conclusion based on what I said. Do
it carefully. Remember that you are disabled.